ARKANSAS: AT&T Nets Naming Rights
- RiverSpirit buys Expo Center naming right. KREHBIEL-BURTON, LENZY // Native American Times;6/7/2013, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p3
The article reports that the RiverSpirit Casino of Oklahoma-based Muscogee (Creek) Nation will pay 20,000 dollars per month to the Tulsa County Public Facilities Authority for the naming rights to the Expo Center, a facility at the Tulsa County Fairgrounds in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- City Council won't sell naming rights to recreation complex. Shapiro, Mary // West County Journal;8/29/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 35, pA3
The article reports that Creve Coeur, Missouri City Council members declined to pursue a suggestion for the city to sell naming rights to the Dielmann Recreation Complex to generate revenue, claiming that the Dielmann name has a legacy and history with the city.
- Municipal CU Plants Its Name on Brooklyn Ballpark. // Credit Union Times;3/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on a marketing partnership between Municipal Credit Union and the minor baseball league Brooklyn Cyclones which includes naming rights for the team's Coney Island ballpark in Brooklyn, New York City.
- Simon name to grace newest middle school. Nelson, Beth // Free Press (Buda, TX);12/17/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 37, p6A
The article reports that the middle school #5, which will be opened in August 2009, will be named after Delvin "Red" Simon as a result of the voting among Hays CISD Board members which was conducted on December 12, 2008.
- The Wilfs prevail. EDWARDS, RON // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;10/17/2013, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p4
The article focuses on Vikings and Sports AuÂthority signing their stadium agreement on October 3, 2013 which resulted in Vikings ownÂership on their stated goals regarding licensing, lease agreement, naming rights and development package.
- Naming Rights: Is Everything for Sale? // New York Times Upfront;1/31/2011, Vol. 143 Issue 9, p4
This article discusses the growing popularity of naming rights among corporations in the U.S.
- Fla. Bill Would Allow "Naming Rights" Sales of School Facilities to Subsidize Nutrition Programs. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;1/3/2012, p1
The article provides information on a legislative bill introduced in December 2011, which allows the sale of naming rights to school property and intends to generate revenue to aid budget cuts in Florida.
- Correction. // West County Journal;9/12/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 37, pA2
A correction to the article on the naming rights of the Dielmann Recreation Complex which appeared in the August 29, 2012 issue of the magazine is presented.
- Marketing firm enlisted to find coliseum sponsor. Olson, Scott // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/4/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p8
The article reports on the search for a naming-rights sponsor for the Pepsi Coliseum in Indianapolis, Indiana, which is announced by the Denver-based Impression Sports and Entertainment.