Arizona State University to 'Speed' $34 Million Deal
- Energy Savings to Pay for Arizona State University Bonds. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/22/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31496, p6
Reports on the use of energy savings for the payment of negotiated revenue bond issue by the Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona. Statement regarding energy cost by Treasurer Gerald Snyder; Credit rating of the university; Student market position of the university.
- Arizona State U. to Expand Campuses With $23OM Deal. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/4/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33691, p4
The article reports on the use of 230 million dollars of revenue bond proceeds by Arizona State University for a variety of projects at its Tempe and satellite campuses.
- Arizona State to Sell $217 Million in COPs, Revenue Bonds. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/21/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31391, p3
Reports on the marketing of revenue bonds by Arizona State University. Price of the debt offering; Construction of classrooms and parking structure; Expansion of the bookstore and athletics building.
- ARIZONA: ASU Seeks Stadium District. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/21/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32986, p9
The article reports on the move of the Arizona State University to seek authorization for creating a special university stadium district to help finance renovation of the school's 50-year-old Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona. It states that the proposed district would raise a property tax on...
- ASU Using $17.7M Deal for Energy Plant. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/14/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32650, p4
The article reports on the plan of Arizona State University to finance a centralized energy plant to provide chilled water for air conditioning of three new buildings at its Polytechnic Campus in Mesa with the negotiated sale of $17.7 million of revenue bonds. The issuance of bonds will be...
- College Rivalry. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32231, p37
Reports on the competing proposals from Arizona State University and the University of Arizona for the multimillion-dollar general obligation bond package in Phoenix.
- Arizona State University Seeking Room to Grow With $112M Issue. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;1/8/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33841, p4
The article informs that Arizona State University is planning to issue revenue bonds of 112 million U.S. dollars to collect new money for its university campuses of Tempe and Phoenix. It mentions that the bond issue process will provide savings of interest-rate by refunding outstanding debt. It...
- ARIZONA: Regents Are Well Received. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/28/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32991, p9
The article reports on the move of Arizona Board of Regents to price $104 million of revenue refunding bonds. It relates that the bonds draw coupons of 4% and a yield of 3.22% on the short end to 6% with a yield of 6.12% on bonds, which will mature on 2028. The bonds, which carried ratings of AA...
- ARIZONA: Nursing School Set to Open. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/9/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33128, p9
The article reports on the plan of Arizona State University (ASU) in opening its College of Nursing and Health Innovation in 2009 in Phoenix, Arizona. It states that the project, which was built with the help from bonds, was funded with the money from $220 million of debt for ASU facilities. It...