National Activity Index Decreases to Positive 0.21
- Minnesota Revises Revenue Projections Downward. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/28/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31583, p50
Reports on the revised revenue projections for 2004 and 2005 in Minnesota. Impact of the revised revenue estimates on budget deficit; Plans to address the state's deficit; Reasons cited for projected decrease in revenue.
- Economist: Recession To Last Until Mid-2002. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p2
Reports on the forecasts of economists about recession in the U.S. economy. Decline in interest rates; Impact of monetary policy on the economy.
- UCLA Economist: California Downturn Will End in Mid-2002. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p44
Reports on the expected economic recovery in California's economy by mid-2002 as predicted by economists at University of California in Los Angeles, California. Amount owed by California Department of Water Resources to the state; Estimated budget deficit for the fiscal year ending June 2002;...
- THAILAND: Consensus Forecasts. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p4
Forecasts on economic conditions of Thailand. Increase in the economic growth of the country during the first quarter of 2003; Percentage growth of real gross domestic product in 2003; Revision in forecast of real gross domestic product growth by the government planning agency, the National...
- Relative Value In Maghreb Debt. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/12/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p18
Presents forecasts made by the International Monetary Fund on the economic performance of Middle East and Africa. Impact of a foreshortened Iraqi war on the Middle East and North Africa business zone; Signs of economic recovery in the tourist trade of Tunisia and Morocco; Relative value trades...
- Sluggish Growth Ahead. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Feb2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p4
The article presents an economic outlook for El Salvador for 2011.
- Moderate Growth This Year. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Feb2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p5
The article presents an economic outlook for Nicaragua for 2011.
- Central Bank To Remain Accommodative In 2011. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Feb2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p7
The article presents an economic outlook for Honduras for 2011.
- Fiscal Straitjacket Tightens. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Feb2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p8
The article presents an economic outlook for Costa Rica for 2011.