- CORRECTION. // Fortune;2/5/1996, Vol. 133 Issue 2, p26
A correction to the article "The Best Mutual Funds for Building Wealth" is presented.
- CORRECTIONS. // Money;Apr2011, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p15
Corrections are presented to the article "Profit From the Muni Mess" from the March, 2011 issue, and "The MONEY 70" from the January/February, 2011 issue.
- Correction. // Money;May2004, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p20
This article presents corrections on previously published articles. For the past several months, the rankings of taxable and tax-exempt short-term bond funds in The Numbers have mistakenly included some funds with average maturities of longer than three years: Babson Bond S. Evergreen...
- CORRECTIONS. // Money;Aug2010, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p12
Corrections are provided for previously published articles including the "MONEY 70" tables and "Make Talk Cheaper," each in the June 2010 issue.
- IOWA: Polk GOs Another Way. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p42
Reports on the sale of general obligation (GO) bonds by the government of Polk County, Iowa to pay for Iowa Events Center project in Des Moines, Iowa. Reasons for the sale of GO bonds.
- Analysts: First-Ever Mexican Municipal Debt Issue Could Spark More Deals . Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p6
Reports on the sale of certification of obligation deal of municipal debt issuance in Mexico. Estimated amount of the obligation deal; Necessity for the sale of obligation bonds; Preference of Mexican bonds in the international market.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p32
No abstract available.
- Trader talk. Easton, Steve // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/30/94, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p28A
Focuses on the bond market trading performance in Indianapolis, Indiana as of May 30, 1994. Effect of increased bids of commodity prices on inflation; Increase in stock prices for the week May 30 to June 5, 1994 compared with stock prices performances for the previous week; Company losers and...
- Some bond managers report gains. Star, Marlene Givant // Pensions & Investments;8/05/96, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p10
Reports on assets gains and losses of fixed-income mutual funds for the year through May 31, 1996. Gain of bond funds run by Vanguard, Merrill Lynch and PIMPCO Advisors; Losses by Franklin/Templeton, Fidelity, Putnam Funds, Mellon/Dreyfus, American Express, Kemper Funds and Dean Witter.