Munis Unchanged With a Slightly Firmer Tone
- Muni Mutual Funds Keep Heating Up. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;5/17/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33317, p1
The article reports that municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. have posted a net inflow of 279.7 million dollars during the week ended May 12, 2010 despite the risk that has driven most of the flows.
- Investors Still Bullish on Muni Bond Funds. Ramage, James // American Banker;7/30/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 116, p6
The article reports on the U.S. municipal bond mutual funds market for the week ended July 25, 2012 noting there were inflows of $810 million and the four-week moving average for inflows is $654 million.
- Market Close: Muni Yields End Week Sharply Higher. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;2/6/2015, p34
The article offers news briefs related to municipal (muni) bonds market in the U.S. as of February 6, 2015. Topics include the yield on the muni 10-year benchmark general obligation (GO) of secondary markets closed up nine basis points to 1.95 percent. The muni bond funds posted $589.132 million...
- Municipal Bond Funds See Inflows. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;9/24/2015, p37
The article discusses the data from Lipper Inc., a provider of mutual and hedge fund information, which shows that the municipal bond funds in the U.S. experienced inflows during the week of September 25, 2015.
- Municipal Bond Funds See Outflows. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;10/1/2015, p1
Municipal bond funds experienced another turn around and reported outflows, after recording inflows last week, according to Lipper data released on Thursday.
- Muni Inflows Still High at $916M, But New Cash Continues to Slow. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/16/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33217, p5
The article discusses the report of Lipper FMI that cash inflows to municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. is still high at 915.7 million dollars in the week ended November 11, 2009, however, flow of new cash continues to slow. Reportedly, funds have 70.91 billion dollars in new money in 2009...
- Weekly Reporters Post Inflow of $461 Million. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/30/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32909, p7
The article offers information on the net inflow of weekly reporting municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. It reveals that weekly reporting bond funds presented a net inflow of $461 million in the period ending in June 25, 2008, which indicated an increased from a $374 million inflow. The...
- Long-Term Munis Hang In. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;1/12/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33248, p1
The article reports on long-term municipal bonds which show unusual resilience against the bond market's walloping of Treasury bonds in January 2010 in the U.S. It notes that the market has pummeled Treasuries since the beginning of December 2009. Municipal Market Data scale indicates that...
- Long- Term Up So Far In 2012. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;8/1/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33757, p1
The article reports on the sharp increase in the long-term municipal bond issuance in 2012 in the U.S. It claims that the municipal bond issuance reaches to 26.6 billion dollars in July 2012 compared with 24.9 billion dollars in 2011. It also indicates that there is a total of 7,727 deals in...