N.Y. to Cover Debt Service for Hospital
- For this TV-show spawn, down to a sole Soul Daddy. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/27/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p6
The article reports on the shut down of the units of Soul Daddy restaurants in New York City and Los Angeles, California.
- Lowe's Shuttering 20 Stores. // Home Textiles Today;10/24/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p16
The article reports on the closing of 20 underperforming stores of Lowe's in 15 states in the U.S.
- Are you Experienced? Some Trekkies now answer, 'No.'. Spillman, Benjamin // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/24/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 34, pP4
The article reports on the impact of the closure of a tourist attraction called Star Trek: The Experience on the tourism industry in Las Vegas, Nevada. Formerly situated at the Las Vegas Hilton, the attraction closed down in 2008 and will have a new home at Neonopolis downtown by 2010. The...
- Changes underway at NewBo City Market. Hadish, Cindy // Corridor Business Journal;3/3/2014, Vol. 10 Issue 32, p18
The article reports on the closure of operation by several businesses including Iowa Soul Food Company, Russian Delights, which closed due to end of lease agreement, and CR Popcorn, at the NewBo City Market in Iowa, as of March 2014.
- Music Store Closings. // Musical Merchandise Review;Sep2010, Vol. 169 Issue 9, p12
The article reports on the shutdown of several music stores in the U.S., including Caldwell (New Jersey) Studio of Music on June 30, 2010 after 60 years of being in business, Al Corey Music Center in Watervillem Maine and Ontario Music on July 31, 2010.
- Wisconsin Lender Universal to Fold. Muolo, Paul // American Banker;5/14/2010, Vol. 175 Issue F318, p9
The article reports that Universal Mortgage, a nonbank lender, is closing after failing to find a private-equity investor willing to give them capital.
- ProBuild shutters 12 locations. // Home Channel News;11/7/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p6
The article reports on the move of ProBuild to close its U.S. operations on 12 locations including Westmont, Illinois, Columbia, South Carolina, and South Fork, Colorado which will take place by November 15, 2011.
- BANKRUPTCIES. Broda, Natalie // Crain's Detroit Business;6/9/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p0010
A list of businesses that have filed for protection in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Detroit, Michigan from May 30 to June 6, 2014 is presented including DDS PC, Palushi Inc., and Summit Mobility Products Inc.
- USA Based CDMA Network to Shut-Down. // 2.5G-4G;Dec2013, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the closure of code division multiple access (CDMA) network operator Revol Wireless in the U.S.