Keeping It Arty in Fort Worth
- Downtown building receives 'traditional' renovation. Lamers, Kelli // Fort Worth Business Press;02/16/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p3
Reports that the Monroe Street Ltd. will renovate a building on Monroe Street in Fort Worth, Texas, to its original old world, New York style. Total budget allocated for the renovation; Purpose of the renovation; Original features of the building.
- Damsel to save distressed Knights. Roth, Steve // Business Press;06/28/96, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the redevelopment plans for the Knights of Pythias Hall building in Fort Worth led by Jennifer Adams Basped and with the assistance of developer McCormack Baron & Associates, Downtown Fort Worth Inc. and Sundance Square officials. Importance of the building to the neighborhood;...
- Stage West Theatre will begin facade renovation next week. Willis, Belinda // Business Press;04/17/98, Vol. 10 Issue 51, p4
Reports on the planned facade renovation of Stage West Theatre in Fort Worth, Texas. Comments from several executive directors; Financial resource for the project; Background information on Pamela Nelson, project's art designer.
- YMCA expansion plan will encourage family use. McClellan-Brandt, Sarah // Fort Worth Business Press;4/25/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p8
Reports on the plan of the Metropolitan YMCA of Fort Worth to expand the Ryan Family YMCA on McCart Street in Fort Worth, Texas. Value of the expansion; Terms of the renovation; Estimated project cost.
- Texas & Pacific Lofts. // Fort Worth Business Press;11/6/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 45, Special section p9
No abstract available.
- Revamped Richardson Museum bridges a gap between architecture and artistry. Price, Michael M. // Fort Worth Business Press;11/6/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p23
No abstract available.
- Ridgmar Mall grand opening slated July 21. Rodda, Killi // Fort Worth Business Press;07/14/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p6
Reports the renovation of the Ridgmar Mall in Fort Worth, Texas. Cost of renovation project; Date for reopening; List of several tenants; Information on the concept of store clustering according to the International Council of Shopping Centers.
- How and why RadioShack stayed in Fort Worth. Canard, Shannon // Fort Worth Business Press;9/27/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p1
Details the renovation of RadioShack Corp.'s Tandy Center Mall in Fort Worth, Texas. Reason behind the redevelopment of the mall; Occupancy study conducted by the company; Individuals who led the redevelopment project.
- Historic Landmarks securing funds for Victory Arts Center. Rodda, Kelli // Business Press;02/12/99, Vol. 11 Issue 42, p6
Reports on Historic Landmarks Inc.'s renovation of the former Our Lady of Victory convent in Fort Worth, Texas, into an apartment building. Convent's conversion into an apartment for artists; Company's efforts to raise funds to finance the renovation of the convent.