- SPAA partners with UN investor advocacy committee. Moore, Bela // Money Management;2/7/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the partnership by SMSF Professionals' Association of Australia (SPAA) with the United Nations Convention of Independent Financial Advisers (CIFA).
- AFA members ante up for advice campaign. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;12/2/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p6
The article reports on the impact of the rise of membership contributions on the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA) in Australia.
- Planner Designation Spreads. Ostermiller, Marilyn // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Mar1999, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p80
Reports on the licensing given by the Certified Planner Board of Standards to organizations in South Africa and Singapore to use the CFP and Certified Financial Planner marks. Agreement with the Institute of Life and Pension Advisers; Information on the Financial Planning Association of Singapore.
- It's time to get behind Apfa. // Money Marketing;2/6/2014, p29
The article reports on the call by Neil Liversidge, council member of the Association of Professional Financial Advisers (Apfa), for financial advisers in Great Britain to sign up to the trade body.
- LILI Grads. Barr, Jean // Advisor Today;Oct2006, Vol. 101 Issue 10, p58
The article reports that the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) congratulates its 2006 graduates of the Leadership in Life Institute in the U.S. Almost 300 NAIFA members have graduated from the Leadership in Life Institute (LILI), a program that helps members...
- CALENDAR. // Financial Planning;Feb2011, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p26
A calendar of financial events for the month of February 2011 is presented which includes a Consultants Conference by the Investment Management Consultants Association, a Compliance Conference by the Investment Adviser Association, and the Investment Education Symposium of the Opal Financial Group.
- Advisers lose three days a year to regulatory reports, says Apfa. Macdonald, Sam; Holt, Natalie // Money Marketing;6/6/2013, p10
The article reports that the Association of Professional Financial Advisers (APFA) revealed that its members are spending three days a year meeting regulatory reporting requirements under the Retail Mediation Activity Returns (RMAR) at a total industry cost of more than 10 million British pounds...
- fyi. // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p14
Presents updates on the activities of members of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) as of October 2000. Information on the cooperative advertising program launched by the FPA for its local chapters; Addition of a discussion group for information technology professionals to the...
- OUTSIDER. // Money Management;11/18/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p40
This article focuses on several news related to finance. It was all a pretty chummy affair at Association of Financial Advisers conference. One delegate curtly remarked that it is was strange to attend a conference where most delegates were happy to be a member of their own association. But the...