- SOUTH DAKOTA INCOME AND EMPLOYMENT. // South Dakota Business Review;Mar2001, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p22
Presents data on South Dakota's income and employment from the Bureau of Economic Analysis of the United States Department of Commerce. List of total personal income in plains states from third quarter 1999 to third quarter 2000; South Dakota's nonagricultural wage and salary employment from...
- REGIONAL QUARTERLY REPORT. Lenze, David G.; Newman, Jeffrey L. // Survey of Current Business;Jan2013, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p64
The article presents a report on the 3rd quarter 2012 state personal income statistics, local area personal income statistics for 2011 and alternative measures of county employment and wages. It notes a slow down in state personal income growth to 0.5% in the third quarter of 2012. Earnings rose...
- THE EFFECTS OF SUPPORTED WORK ON THE EARNINGS AND TRANSFER PAYMENTS OF ITS AFDC TARGET GROUP. Masters, Stanley // Journal of Human Resources;Fall81, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p600
ABSTRACT The effects of Supported Work on a sample of 1620 long-term AFDC recipients are analyzed in this paper. We find positive, statistically significant effects on the postprogram earnings of experimentals. Although the experimental effect declines sharply over time at one of the seven...
- SOUTH DAKOTA INCOME AND EMPLOYMENT. // South Dakota Business Review;Sep2003, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p14
Presents a chart of income and employment in South Dakota and other states in the U.S. for the first quarter of 2002 and 2003. Total personal income; Non-agricultural wage and salary employment.
- Employment here rises. // Journal of Business (10756124);9/16/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 19, pA2
Reports on the increase in nonagricultural wage and salary employment in Spokane, Washington.
- Job numbers improve. // Journal of Business (10756124);10/27/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 22, pA2
Reports on the increase of the nonagricultural wage and salary employment in Spokane, Washington D.C.
- Which Estimates of Metropolitan-Area Jobs Growth Should We Trust? Elvery, Joel; Vecchio, Christopher // Economic Commentary;4/ 1/2014, Vol. 2014 Issue 5, p1
The earliest available source of metro-area employment numbers is the initial estimates of State and Metro-Area Employment, Hours, and Earnings (SAE) from the Current Employment Statistics program, but these figures are subject to large revisions. We show how large those revisions are for six...
- Real compensation, 1979 to 2003: analysis from several data sources. Meisenheimer II, Joseph R. // Monthly Labor Review;May2005, Vol. 128 Issue 5, p3
This article analyses the real compensation from 1979 to 2003 derived from several data sources in the U.S. in 2005. Increases in employee compensation substantially outpaced increases in consumer prices during the late 1990s. The National Compensation Survey (NCS) is a very comprehensive...
- Employment, unemployment, and wages. // Economic Indicators;Oct96, p11
Presents statistical information on employment, wages and unemployment in the United States for the period of October 1996. Information on weekly earning; Statistics on nonagricultural employment; Productivity statistics included.