LV= recruits via interactive media
- Innovative LV= campaign makes a difference with its employees. Weekes, Sue // Recruiter;6/23/2010, p8
The article reports on the innovative advertising campaigns of LV= which uses an image recognition technology to attract jobseekers to access company employees regarding company information. It states that resourcing head Stuart Affleck has revealed that the external publicity like posters and...
- LV to Discontinue its 13-Yr, GBP 160Mn BPO Contract with EDS. // GlobalSourcingNOW;11/8/2007, p3
This article reports on the plan of British insurance company Liverpool Victoria (LV) to discontinue its business process outsourcing contract with U.S. information technology (IT) service provider EDS Corp. in 2007. The insurer is expected to divide the work, earlier performed by EDS, into...
- DEALS ROUNDUP. // Lawyer;9/5/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p14
The article offers updates on business enterprises. Ashurst and Lovells have acquired places on Liverpool Victoria's (LV) Â£150 million acquisition of the Highway Insurance Group. Walker Morris notified a publicly listed company and laptop computer developer Endeavors Technologies Inc. on its...
- The eight-year wait for a parking permit... // Auto Express;7/25/2012, Issue 1227, p19
The article presents a report by Great Britain-based insurer Liverpool Victoria (LV=), which showed that one in 10 motorists pay to park outside their own residence due to long wait in getting a permit, citing as example the case of a man in Devon, England who waited eight years to get a permit.
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 93.5% payout for LV= critical policies. // Design Week (Online Edition);2/24/2011, p242
The article discusses critical-illness claims and income protection claims paid by Liverpool Victoria Insurance Co. Ltd in year 2009.
- Wanted: Web prodigy.cheap! Mand, Adrienne // Brandweek;09/28/98, Vol. 39 Issue 36, p38
Reports on interactive agencies' recruitment efforts on college campuses in the United States. Advantages and disadvantages of recruiting fresh graduates; Factors that contributed to the increasing number of companies searching for rookies; Importance of employee training; Most appealing...
- creative critique. Farrey, Noel // Precision Marketing;8/8/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 43, p14
Critiques the direct marketing initiatives of several companies and institutions in Great Britain. BT Broadband's mailing which aims to demonstrate the benefits of broadband; Direct marketing personalization by Liverpool Victoria.
- LV= flags mutual status with primetime activity. Brownsell, Alex // Marketing (00253650);3/31/2010, p9
The article reports on the move of insurance brand LV= to refocus its marketing strategy on television advertising in primetime slots to promote awareness of its mutual status in Great Britain.
- LV = in talks over launch of DB transfer service. // Money Marketing;8/6/2015, Issue 1497, p14
The article reports on pension provider Liverpool Victoria's plan to launch an advice service for defined benefit transfers in Great Britain, with actuarial consultancy Hymans Robertson.