- One million tiny plays about work. Taylor, Craig // People Management;12/11/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p62
The article presents the script of a play about industrial relations by Craig Taylor.
- One million tiny plays about work. Taylor, Craig // People Management;6/12/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p94
The article presents the script of the play "Wind Down," by Craig Taylor.
- One million tiny plays about work. Taylor, Craig // People Management;6/17/2010, p54
The article presents the script of the short story "One Million Tiny Plays About Work," by Craig Taylor.
- CRAIG TAYLOR. Frederick, Jeff // Art in America;Nov2011, Vol. 99 Issue 10, p174
The article reviews an exhibition by artist Craig Taylor at the Sue Scott gallery in New York City.
- Risk Hazard Modeling Pioneer Craig E. Taylor is Dead at 68. Rubin, Debra K. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;6/23/2014, Vol. 274 Issue 9, p24
The article presents an obituary for multi-hazard risk consultant and University of Southern California professor Craig E. Taylor.
- READINGS AND TALKS. // New Yorker;3/5/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p20
Events for New York City in March 2012 are presented including a reading by author Craig Taylor from his book "Londoners," a talk about the playwright William Shakespeare with author Arthur Phillips and historian James Shapiro, and a discussion about black America with author Sharifa...
- PARADE. Toomey, John A. // America;11/11/1950, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p175
The article presents a script of a scene from "The World of Long Ago," set in the year 266 A.D. in Rome, Italy, wherein a soldier knocks on the door of the living quarters of the Bishop of Rome.
- MORE NOTES ON THE PROBLEM MIND. Feeney, Leonard // America;1/22/1938, Vol. 58 Issue 16, p378
The article presents the script of a conversation by the two travelers in the Islands of the Azores..
- The game: // Inc.;Aug94, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p11
Cites comments made by Vectra CEO Craig Taylor regarding employee compensation options. Observations about base-salary increases; Thoughts about various kinds of bonus options; Other incentives.