'It is possible to manage disruptive change and take staff with you.'
- Stephen Dando to head HR at media giant. // People Management;5/31/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p10
The article announces the appointment of Stephen Dando as the first global human resources (HR) officer of the media group Thomson-Reuters.
- Who should take care of Auntie's people? Hesketh, Anthony // Personnel Today;1/24/2006, p17
The article presents the author's opinion on the human resource function at British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) in view of the resignation from Stephen Dando, chief executive of BBC's People function. He decided to partner with a major HR outsourcing player to drive the HR offering of the BBC up...
- Thomson Reuters launches global HR and payroll system. Paterson, Jennifer // Employee Benefits;9/10/2013, p3
The article offers brief information on Human resource and payroll system launched by Thomson Reuters Corp.
- How does your organisation measure up. // Management Services;Jan1997, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p6
Performance management used to be an annual event. Managers dusted down appraisal forms and subordinates prepared themselves for the chance to discuss their performance. These days, managers are becoming increasingly aware of the importance of performance management, realising it cannot be...
- UDV reviews...30m creative brief. Benady, David // Marketing Week;5/7/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the plans of the United Distillers and Vintners (UDV) company to review its creative business and the cutting of its roster from seven to three advertising agencies. Monetary value of the company's creative business; Information on UDV; Listings of agencies employed by UDV.
- Carat wins the pitch as UDV centalises media. Beale, Claire // Campaign (UK);07/24/98, Issue 30, p4
States that United Distillers and Vintners, which was formed from a merger of United Distillers, International Distillers and Vintners, has centralized its media business into the Carat company. Who bid against Carat for the account; Who will retain media planning for Smirnoff, Sheridan's,...
- UD's Dickel rolls again with quirky $2M push. Underwood, Elaine // Brandweek;2/24/97, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p5
Reports on United Distillers' plans to launch a marketing campaign to boost the profile of its George Dickel Tennessee Whisky. Creation of glossy inserts dubbed `Dickel Diaries' in core Southeast markets; Magazines that will carry United Distillers' print advertisements.
- UDV starts search for new blood. // Marketing Week;5/28/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p7
Reports that an external search for senior marketing staff has been started by UDV, the merged business of IDV and United Distiller, only six weeks before it officially opens for business on July 1, 1998. Indentification on the appointed directors; Comments made by a spokesman for UDV; Details...
- UDV unveils global marketing line-up. Conley, Clare // Marketing Week;1/15/1998, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p5
Gives information on the finalization of UDV's line-up for its global marketing team, to oversee a potential 750 million pound marketing budget. Background information on UDV global; Comments from a UDV spokesman; Information on the division `easy to drink' created by Alan Cordery, marketing...