1,000 Jaguar jobs boost car sector
- Jaguar Land Rover opens Â£650,000 Education Business Partnership Centre. // Plant & Works Engineering;Jul2015, Issue 397, p8
The article reports on the move of the automobile company Jaguar Land Rover to open a brand new Education Business Partnership Centre at its Engine Manufacturing Centre in Wolverhampton, England. It outlines the important function of the center which will deliver school visits, work placements...
- Jaguar Land Rover creates 800 jobs at West Midlands plant. // Engineer (Online Edition);1/16/2013, p16
The article reports on the plan of Jaguar Land Rover to create 800 jobs at its Solihull plant in West Midlands, England.
- Automotive for the people. Thame, David // Estates Gazette;9/28/2013 EG Industrial, p26
The article looks at the struggle of property firms to manage deals for automotive companies in Great Britain. The issue was driven by property expansions of automobile manufacturer Jaguar Land Rover in the Midlands and Wolverhampton, England, as caused by its export sales worth 163.5 billion...
- JLR upgrades UK plant. // Eastern Eye;3/28/2014, Issue 1244, p16
The article announces that British automotive company Jaguar Land Rover Ltd. has upgraded one of its production press line in Great Britain to increase capacity.
- Celebrating Britain's car making boom. HOLDER, JIM // Autocar;9/18/2013, p7
The article offers the author's insights on the growth of the car manufacturing industry in Great Britain as of September 2013, relating the announcement made by Jaguar Land Rover on creating further 1700 jobs in Solihull, England.
- NEWS BITES. // Land Rover Monthly;Mar2016, Issue 214, p9
The article offers news briefs related to the automobile industry in Great Britain including a gold award to car maker Jaguar Land Rover for its active support of the Armed Forces community, and expansion plans for car maker Jaguar Land Rover.
- Jaguar Land Rover strikes pay deal with staff. Crawford, Robert // Employee Benefits;12/3/2014, p1
The article reports on the deal between the trade union Unite and automobile manufacturer Jaguar Land Rover Ltd. with emphasis on the demand for a pay rise of 4.5 percent and a bonus worth Â£825 per employee in Great Britain.
- Car maker leads in recruiting young engineers. // Electronics Weekly;9/16/2015, Issue 2639, p3
The author discusses the opportunities being offered by automotive companies to engineering graduates and apprentices in Great Britain, focusing on the number of engineering jobs created by British automaker Jaguar Land Rover Ltd.
- UK car industry is world leader. // Management Services;Fall2012, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p39
The article notes that the British automobile industry has expanded in 2013 due to the success of the Jaguar Land Rover automobile and automobile manufacturer General Motor's decision to invest in a British factor in the British automobile company Vauxhall Motors.