Eversheds fast-tracks high-performing staff
- Eversheds. Burton, Lucy // Lawyer;10/22/2012, p14
An interview with Angus MacGregor, human resources director at the British law firm Eversheds, is presented. Topics include the key elements of his role at the firm, the most significant issues that have impacted his job, and how he resolves pressing issues. Information is provided on how he...
- Gray adds colour to Eversheds' litigation group. Dowell, Katy // Lawyer;9/14/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p6
The article reports on the implication of the move of Eversheds LLP to choose Ian Gray its litigation chief in London, England. It states that the selection of Gray as the company's litigation chief has contributed to the aggressiveness of the litigation group to perform well. It is cited that...
- Careers: My Secret Work Weapon - A "growth mindset" helps when looking to convert setbacks into successes. Mousinho, Katy // Marketing (00253650);1/1/2014, p1
The author offers opinions on career development and success in business, stating that a readiness to take risks and confront challenges is an essential element of both.
- Being authentic: align your values and your motivation for success. Baker, Jennifer // Grocer;4/25/2015, Vol. 238 Issue 8202, p88
The author advises executives to align their values and their motivation for success to achieve authenticity.
- Eversheds targets international expansion with quadruple partner win. Goswami, Nina // Lawyer;3/17/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p10
The article announces several new partners appointed at Eversheds LLP's international offices including Sam Jalei, Mogens Aarestrup Vind, and Miguel Huarte.
- Eversheds Paris bags Winston corporate ace. Harris, Joanne // Lawyer;9/25/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p12
The article reports on the employment of corporate partner Antoine Martin by Eversheds in its office in Paris, France. Martin came from U.S.-firm Winston & Strawn. He specializes in venture capital transactions, joint ventures, international transactions, and contract law. His decision to join...
- Eversheds employment chief quits for Withers over conflict. Moshinsky, Ben // Lawyer;4/10/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p4
The article reports that practice head Elaine Aaron left Eversheds company employment practice after complaining conflict problems at the national firm in Great Britain. She stated that she can develop individual and owner-managed business clients at Withers company. The vacant head of...
- Eversheds stays solid on yearly partner promotions. Goswami, Nina // Lawyer;4/14/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p4
The article reports on the success of Eversheds in partner promotions in Great Britain. The firm makes 30 associates to its partnership, matching its record in 2007. According to chief executive officer (CEO) David Gray, the promotions and several client wins reflect the success of the company....
- Top job... // Personnel Today;3/30/2010, p17
The article presents an interview with Angus Macgregor, HR director, Eversheds, an international law firm, in which he narrates the duties attached with his job, the main challenges HR faces in the next five years and on the most overrated tool in his job.