'Now win back staff's confidence' leaders are urged
- U.S. Congress Reauthorizes Workforce Investment Act. FYFE-MILLS, KRISTEN // TD: Talent Development;Aug2014, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p16
The article discusses how the U.S. Congress reauthorized the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) and passed the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) which promote employee retention and talent development, and how the Association for Talent Development campaigned for these bills.
- Leverage talent through training. // New Zealand Management;Nov2012, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p12
The article discusses employee training and apprenticeships at New Zealand companies as recommended by the research organisation Manpower Group in its "Leveraging Talent Through Training" research report.
- Talent report sees positives -- and one negative. Nichols, Mike // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/23/2015, Vol. 33 Issue 47, p1
The article presents the talent development and retainment report for various indstries in West Michigan following the Great Recession.
- EXTRA EXTRA. // People Management;Jul2015, p58
Several podcast introductions are presented on topics such as future talent development, the ban on zero hours exclusivity, and recruitment challenges for smaller businesses.
- True leadership. HARDING, DAVID // Smart Business Indianapolis;Feb2013, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p5
In this article the author talks about the ways to identify effective leaders and qualities of such leaders. He mentions that a leader must possess vision, character, and integrity and further reports that someone having success in leadership roles has a better chance of success. Also he...
- Innovate or deteriorate. Williams, Peter // e.learning age;May2012, p1
The author reflects on the results of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)/Cornerstone OnDemand Learning and Talent Development Survey about people's responses to new advances in training and development.
- Finding talent is our top concern. SUTTON, WILL // Conference & Incentive Travel;May2015, p18
The author reflects on the importance of finding the talented people for the event management companies and need of building a number of programmes to support and develop existing staff and encouraging new talent to join from all areas of industry.
- NHS Trust aims to free up more time for patient care. // e.learning age;Sep2015, p3
The article reports that Southern Health National Health Service (NHS) Foundation Trust is aiming to transform its workplace training with several e-learning modules.
- Gala Evening. // e.learning age;Sep2015, p4
The article offers information about the Gala Evening, which focuses on an organisation's achievement and commitment to e-learning, to be held in London, England on November 25, 2015.