'Lingering fear' in City over coalition's bank reforms
- Bonus cap for bankers takes effect. Paterson, Jennifer // Employee Benefits;1/2/2014, p1
A summary is presented of a new legislation to cap bonuses earned by European bankers which took effect from January 1, 2014.
- COMMUNICATIONS. McAndrew, P. A.; O'Donnell, Terence E.; Judge, H. A.; Hagan, Horace H. // America;8/6/1921, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p374
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including a letter by Elizabeth M. Ralph on the unfair treatment of Catholics in Fort Stanton, New Mexico, published in the July 2, 1921 issue, the caption "The Federal Bonus Bill," published in the July 9,...
- Christmas bonus regulation. // Caribbean Business;9/2/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 34, p46
The article reports on the new regulation known as Christmas Bonus Law established by the local Department of Labor and Human Resources (DLHR) in Puerto Rico.
- Shareholder Say On Pay Takes Form. Hawser, Anita // Global Finance;Apr2013, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p10
The article reports that the European Council and Parliament agreed on a legislation which sets the cap for bank bonuses and requires more capital for banks in Great Britain.
- The Profiteers of Peace. // America;5/31/1924, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p161
The article comments on the decision of the U.S. Congress to override the veto on the Soldiers' Bonus Bill. Under the law, bonus should be paid at once in cash, in addition to the bonus paid, or to be paid by several states. The article points out that the law will teach people in the most...
- Using the Law to Reduce Systemic Risk. Sharfman, Bernard S. // Journal of Corporation Law;Spring2011, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p607
The article reports on the application of a law towards systemic risk reduction in the U.S. It suggests the restriction of tax deductibility in the financial sector's compensation at the entity level to solve problems created by compensation arrangements. It notes that a new law would be...
- An open letter to Rep. Carlos HernÃ¡ndez LÃ³pez:. Casiano, Manuel A. // Caribbean Business;1/20/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p27
The article focuses on the author's criticism against the move of Representative Carlos HernÃ¡ndez LÃ³pez: to amend the Puerto Rico Christmas Bonus Law. He mentions that LÃ³pez: does not understand how the private business community works. He notes that the Christmas Bonus Law has enabled...
- The High-Net-Worth Client. Kroll, Arthur H. // Journal of Retirement Planning;Jul2008, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p11
The article clarifies issues regarding uncertainties over excessive pay for corporate leaders in Delaware in 2008. There are also uncertainties among companies due to some problems in employee compensation. It is the right of an employee to receive benefits from the company but it should also be...
- Art. 8 lit. b) primul alineat teza finalÄƒ din H.G. nr. 281/1993 cu privire la salarizarea personalului din unitÄƒÅ£ile bugetare. Respectarea principiului nediscriminÄƒrii. ExcepÅ£ie de nelegalitate RespinsÄƒ. // Criminal Law Review (2248-0528);2012, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p135
According to the provisions of art. 8 letter b) first paragraph of the final section of the Government Decision no. 281/1993 regarding the pay of budgetary sector staff, "in relation to the conditions under which the activity is carried on, for those activities requiring a very strong psychic...