Coaching the coach
- CD-Rom exercises that flex your mental pecs. McHale, Jo // People Management;07/10/97, Vol. 3 Issue 14, p54
Evaluates the training kit `MindGym: Fitness Thinking for Fast Times,' published by Melrose, Dumbarton. Information on the video, CD-Rom and workbooks of the training kit.
- Training resources. // Motor Age;Dec93, Vol. 112 Issue 12, p49
Showcases training resources from aftermarket manufacturers. Gates Rubber Co.'s updated manual `College of Fleet Knowledge'; Arrow Automotive Industries' three new bulletins; Tridon's videotapes on proper removal and installation of the company's products; Products for Power's training video on...
- Guide made available to help schools with safety. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/15/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p13
Introduces the 'Threat Assessment in Schools: A Guide to Managing Threatening Situations and to Creating Safe School Climates' manual by the U.S. Secretary of Education and U.S. Secret Service. Information about training sessions; Availability of the guide; Content of the guide regarding...
- Keep manuals together. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Sep95, Issue 514, p95
Offers advise on how to keep training manuals together. Use of fiber reinforced tape and electrical ties; Ring binders; Footlocker; One-drawer file cabinet.
- New Training Tools. // Training & Development Journal;Jan1975, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p52
Presents training tools and materials. Series of audio cassettes for supervisors by George Odiorne; 3M Videocasstte Contact Printer Model UCP-1 for use in education, government and industrial training; Series of sound filmstrips with audio cassettes and handbook; Computerized simulation of a...
- In the Company of Their Peers. LaFollette, Jere G.; Rowe, Wendy // Aging;1994, Issue 366, p47
Highlights `In the Company of Their Peers,' a geriatric peer counselor training manual providing detailed information on the establishment and operation of a peer counseling program. Funding for the manual; Publication; Contact information.
- Manual helps non-profits increase income. // Aging;1994, Issue 366, p57
Presents `Making Dollars and Sense out of Fees for Services,' a manual by Ron Elling.
- CITB launches training manual. // Contract Journal;4/10/2002, Vol. 413 Issue 6372, p19
Focuses on a training manual produced by the Construction Industry Training Board. Highlights of the manual; Price of the manual.
- Train Without a Trainer. Bender, Peter Urs // CMA Management;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p11
Recommends the use of books as resource in training employees. Implementation of training programs; Sharing of ideas learned from books; Tips on how to select a training book.