Euro money for learning under threat
- Corporate gifts to K-12 education up 13... in 1992. Sommerfeld, Meg // Education Week;9/29/93, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the increase in contributions to precollegiate education in 1992, according to the Council for Aid to Education's `Corporate Support of Education 1992.' Total corporate contributions to charitable causes; Total education-related giving; Rise in K-12 giving; Price of the study; Contact...
- Other NEH-supported Jack London project. // Humanities;Jan/Feb94, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p39
Presents information about the financial support given to some of projects of Jack London. Endowment receive by Louisiana State University, Stanford University Press and Harmon Middle School teacher Daniel Dryer for Jack London's project; Purpose of the endowment.
- Well endowed. Dunlap, Phil // Indiana Business Magazine;Feb95, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p13
Discusses the major college endowments in Indiana. Importance of endowments as a source of revenue; Management of endowments at Indiana University; Amount of endowments received by Purdue University in 1994; Uses of endowments; Background of the Indiana State University Foundation; Four main...
- Private sector link. // NZ Business;Apr96, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p5
Reports that as a result of shrinking funds for tertiary education in New Zealand, educators are being forced to look for the private sector for sponsorship. What some institutions are doing for students; Type of diploma offered by Auckland University and Woodward-Clyde; What emphasis will be...
- A last ditch effort. Prado, Jose M. // Hispanic;Oct1993, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p38
Discusses the scholarship endowment started by Texas Southmost College (TSC) in 1989. Endowment mechanics; History; Comments of Secretary of Education Richard Riley.
- Duke Endowment to boost alternatives. // Pensions & Investments;3/3/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p31
Reports that Duke Endowment of Charlotte, North Carolina, will increase its allocation to alternative investments. Public real estate investment trust (REIT) managers hired by the foundation; Why public REITs were attractive to the Duke Endowment.
- Stonehill College eyes first realty investments. // Pensions & Investments;5/27/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p40
Reports that the Stonehill College endowment fund may invest in office and other types of real estate. Fund's assets.
- SUNY endowment mulls move back to international. // Pensions & Investments;5/27/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p40
Reports that the State University of New York Productive Endowment Fund may consider re-entering international. Investment board's discussion of the possibility.
- Panola College Foundation Establishes Endowment. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);7/3/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 25, p2
Information from the April 2008 meeting of the Panola College Foundation is presented including the unanimous vote to establish the Panola College Foundation Endowment.