- Open Mouth, Insert Foot. Collier, Joan // Florida Underwriter;2010, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p4
The author reflects on the Deepwater Horizon oil spill where BP PLC's chief executive officer Tony Hayward and Carl-Henric Svanberg had voiced out their concerns about the victims of the oil spill. She notes that Hayward and Svanberg were not alone with their public actions and that leaders must...
- Hayward, Ho! Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;6/21/2010, p3
Several photographs are presented including one of a Republican Congressman from Louisiana holding a picture of an oil-covered pelican to question Tony Hayward, the chief executive officer of BP PLC about oil spills in the Gulf of Mexico, and one of some hands pulling the ropes across the wheels.
- BP's PR Challenged CEO Tony Hayward to Leave Company Shortly. Gandelman, Joe // Moderate Voice;7/25/2010, p1
The article reports on the possible resignation of chief executive officer (CEO) Tony Hayward of British Petroleum (BP) PLC because of how he handled the oil spill on the Gulf of Mexico. It states that BP has other concerns despite the oil spill including a tropical storm that suspended its...
- Embattled BP CEO to testify before Congress. Fabian, Jordan // Hill;6/9/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 64, p4
The article reports on the testimony of BP PLC chief executive officer (CEO) Tony Hayward before a U.S. congressional panel in June 2010 examining the causes of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
- The Tony Hay ward Effect. Braud, Gerard // Public Relations Strategist;Summer2010, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p16
The article discusses the role of chief executive officers (CEOs) during crisis as an awakening call in the aftermath of the BP oil spill. It evaluates the performance of Tony Hayward, CEO of BP PLC, who has the responsibility to solve the crisis. It features on the do's and don'ts of a CEO for...
- Bashing Sailor Tony Hayward Is Childish, Misplaced and Dumb. Remmers, Jerry // Moderate Voice;6/20/2010, p3
The article offers information on Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of BP Group, Tony Hayward. It presents several opinions from various people regarding the management of Hayward. One mention that after Hayward was removed from daily operations of the BP blowout disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, he...
- HIT OR MISS? // PRWeek (London);6/26/2010 PR Supplement, p2
A photograph of BP chief executive officer Tony Hayward spending the day with son aboard a yacht he co-owns at the JP Morgan Asset Management Around The Island Race off the Isle of Wight is presented.
- BP Appoints New CEO. Berrigan, Edmund // Chemical Week;1/31/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 4, p31
The article announces that Tony Hayward has been appointed by BP to succeed Lord John Browne as chief executive officer (CEO), effective at the end of July.
- Hayward Becomes BP CEO Early. // Chemical Week;5/9/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 16, p7
The article announces that Tony Hayward has been appointed chief executive officer (CEO) of BP with immediate effect.