Arsenal for Free Markets
- Chamber makes push extolling 'free enterprise'. Snyder, Jim; Bogardus, Kevin // Hill;10/14/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 118, p18
The article offers information concerning the new multimillion-dollar campaign of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce to promote free enterprise.
- NY gets good marks in national study. Gallagher, Patrick // Westchester County Business Journal;6/25/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 26, p19
The article reports on the achievement of New York State which obtained the 10th rank in the 2012 Enterprising States study carried out by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce on the basis of economic performance and business-friendly policies.
- Website Exposes Chamber's 'Snake Oil' Regulatory Tour. // Public Citizen News;Jul2011, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p24
The article looks at a website www.chambersnakeoiltour.org which busts many myths surrounding regulatory reforms that are being pushed by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- ICW Workforce and Education Newsletter. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Jan2009, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p60
The article reviews the web site ICW Workforce and Education Newsletter from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Online U.S. Business Advisor links business to government. // Computers in Libraries;Jun96, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p53
Describes the U.S. Business Advisor which was developed cooperatively between federal agencies. Described as a one-stop electronic link between government and business; Supported by Yale University, the US Chamber of Commerce, and the While House Conference on Small Business; Contact point.
- WHAT'S ON THE WEB. // Association Management;Apr2002, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p20
Features the Web site of TradeRoots, the trade educational program of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Name of the Web site; Information available on the site.
- U.S. Chamber's goal: 20 million jobs in 10 years. Taylor, Mike // ColoradoBiz;Jun2010, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the promotion of the "American Free Enterprise. Dream Big" campaign of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Denver, Colorado. Thomas Donohue, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the U.S. Chambers, emphasizes the importance of Colorado's free enterprise in the...
- Tour guides highlight real-life stories of free enterprise as risky effort pays off. Collamore, Tom // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Oct2013, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p16
The article argues on the tour by two representatives of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce across the country for two months to highlight life stores concerning free enterprise.
- State chamber launches Web site for voters. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/20/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the launching of the UtahStateBusinessVotes Web site by the Utah State Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the U.S. Chamber and local chambers of commerce. Features of the site; Information offered for registered voters.