New York Store-ies
- R�Volve Jewelry. Boulard, Garry // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);9/10/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p65A
The article features the R�Volve Jewelry, one of the seven On the Brick honorees recognized by the journal "New Orleans CityBusiness" for its initiative in developing micro-motor for rotating gem stones within a piece of jewelry to interact with sources of light. It has been founded by Joseph...
- Model Citizen. // JCK;May2011, Vol. 142 Issue 5, p134
An interview with Ed Dikes, owner of Weston jewelers in Weston is presented. When asked about the attraction his customers have for the stores, he answered that it offered affordable fashionable jewelry. He also informed about the use of social networking sites like Facebook for building healthy...
- Mugs Charbonneau gets it again. Fuller, Patty // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;5/17/93, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p41
Recalls the robbery at Charbonneau's Gold & Gems, in which two masked men took moire than $200,000 worth of uninsured diamond and gold jewelry. Police dogs lost their trail in a back alley. Previous robbery at Charbonneau's; His comments on the theft.
- Service Merchandise revamps mix while rivals bow out. // Discount Store News;7/7/97, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p76
Presents information about various jewelry retailers. Sales of the leading jewelry retailers in 1996; Service Merchandise service lay-off; Information about the problem encountered by Best Products involving Ocean Reef.
- Faberge lands in Moscow. // Russian Life;Dec97/Jan98, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the opening of a jewelry store and workshop launched by Moscow Mayor Yuri Luzhkov during a meeting with Tatyana Faberge, an heiress to the jewelry concern of miniature egg frame. Location of the store; Finance information on the Faberge's workshop.
- Jewel of an idea? // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jan1994, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p15
Presents the findings of the California Retail Survey regarding an increase in the number of jewelry stores in California. Reasons for the jewelry store increase.
- SWISS FAMILY KAUFMANN. Goldstein, Melissa Milrad // Town & Country;Sep2003, Vol. 157 Issue 5280, p108
Features the Kaufman De Suisse jewelry store in New York City.
- Gary Gilmore Goldsmith. // Gay & Lesbian Times;10/23/2008, Issue 1087, p51
The article provides information on Gary Gilmore Goldsmith jewelry store at Ocean Beach in San Diego, California.
- Chain Reaction. // JCK;Apr2010, Vol. 181 Issue 4, p75
The article offers information on James Avery Craftsman in San Antonio, Texas, which plans to open eight stores in 2010.