Chapter 5: Business Environment
Tags: PRIVATE sector
- PRODUCTIVITY AND RELATED DATA, BUSINESS SECTOR. // Economic Indicators;Nov2005, Vol. 110 Issue 11, p16
A chart is presented that provides information on the productivity and related data of the business sector in the U.S.
- Scene. // njbiz;2/16/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p27
Several photographs of various events in the New Jersey business sector are presented, including the presentation of grants and awards.
- chapter 6: Key Sectors. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2009 1st Quarter, p55
The article forecasts the condition of the key sectors in Poland.
- Special Report Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/18/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p25
The article reports that Saudi Arabia is taking measures to encourage the growth of private sector in the country.
- RECORDS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/5/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p30
The article lists several records from the Indianapolis Business Journal including an announcement from Sears Carpet Upholstery and Air Duct Cleaning, the bankruptcy of Bolden Development LLC, and the calendars of events of the business sector of Indiana.
- 'You can't trust New York'. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;8/16/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 33, p1
The article analyzes the reliability of New York government in dealing with private sector businesses.
- Private sector needs time. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/12/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 46, p6
The article provides information on the growth in the private sector in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- WINNERS/LOSERS. // njbiz;4/15/2013, p3
This section offers news briefs on the business sector in New Jersey including the insurance network launched by Meadowland Hospital in Secaucus, the decision of United Airlines to complete renovations of its terminal in Newark and the improvement in the tourism metrics for Atlantic City.
- Future for PPPs cast into doubt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/20/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 20, p6
The article comments on the need of restoring the private sector's confidence in the public-private partnership (PPP) in the Middle East projects sector.