Speaking Up for Customers: Can Sales Professionals Spark Product Innovation?
- Three keys to getting useful feedback after every sale. // Sales Insider;11/23/2012, Vol. 7 Issue 149, p2
The article offers suggestions on getting positive feedback from customers after every sale which include positioning the customer's benefits, employing a neutral party and preparing questions thoughtfully.
- I am the customer Nicola Eaton Sawford. Sawford, Nicola Eaton // Utility Week;5/15/2015, p24
The author relates her expectations as a customer such as the need for a business to value her time and listen to her feedback.
- Is Your Company Missing Out on 95% of its Customer Data? Ganeshan, Susan // Promotional Marketing;12/9/2015, p1
The article discusses the abundance of customer data for companies and the importance of structured data in determining the customer experience about a brand.
- Bring more to the table than your product. Wiesner, Pat // ColoradoBiz;Sep2008, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p9
The author offers tips for salespeople on how to become competitive in their chosen career in terms of dealing with customers. He suggests that salesmen should think of ways the make them unique over other salespeople. Moreover, he advises that they should consider that one customer has a list...
- Have It Your Way. Wells, Melanie // Forbes Global;2/28/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on a customer feedback approach adopted by companies, which allows consumers to create or modify designs of commercial products. Modifications being made by some companies on their products based on the suggestions of consumers; Use of the Internet and technology firms as media to the...
- THE HUNT FOR THE PSYCHIC NEED. // Electrical Wholesaling;Sep2001, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p43
Presents insights for identifying the needs of customers. Description of the selling situation; Behaviors of sales engineer; Reasons for common customers request; Consideration of the product by sales engineers in selling.
- Obtain valuable customer feedback. // Sell!ng;Dec2004, p14
Suggests ways to obtain valuable customer feedback about the business. Creation of a questionnaire or postcard that inquires customers about their perception on the business; Options for encouraging the participation of customers; Key questions that should be asked from customers regarding the...
- Professional buyers widen gap between list and actual prices. Mitchell, Eric // Marketing News;10/24/88, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p12
The article focuses on widening of price gap or band which includes list price and actual transaction price. The factors that are said to contribute to the band expansion are seller, competitors and buyers. Sellers are the way for customers' feedback regarding prices but not the cause of lower...
- Openness means taking the rough with the smoothie. Rawlins, Charlotte // Brand Strategy;Jul/Aug2008, Issue 224, p10
The author reflects on the importance of consumer involvement in every level of the marketing operation as a way of building strong customer relationships. She says that getting positive and negative feedback from customers helps identify the development of the business. Moreover, she discusses...