Greek Crisis Further Delays Euro Adoption
- Conditional Exchange-Rate Volatility and the Volume of Foreign Trade: Evidence from Seven Industrialized Countries. Arize, Augustine C. // Southern Economic Journal;Jul97, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p235
Presents information as it relates to the exchange-rate volatility measures on the volume of foreign trade. Examination on the theory and model specification; Details on alternative measures of exchange rate volatility; Results from a cointegration test.
- Economic Growth: Consumer Demand - Outlook. // Greece Country Monitor;Mar2012, p7
The article forecasts the economic performance of Greece for 2011 which shows that private consumption will be affected by a tighter fiscal policy.
- Economic Overview. // Greece Country Review;2009, p62
The article presents an overview of the economic condition in Greece through 2009.
- "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet". BEASLEY, RON // Moderate Voice;2/15/2012, p2
The article presents a blog related to the economic condition of Greece.
- Greek industrial orders recover in July. // Regional Today;9/20/2013, p2
The article focuses on a report from the Hellenic Statistical Authority which claims that new order in the Greek industrial sector have increased in July 2013, after falling in the previous two months.
- French to Maintain Lending to Greece. // American Banker;5/4/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 68, p16
The article discusses a decision on the part of French banks to continue lending to both the Greek government and the Greek economy.
- Greece. // OECD Economic Outlook;Dec99, Vol. 1999 Issue 2, p85
Reports on economic developments in Greece in 1999. Monetary conditions; Low inflation; Demand, output and prices; Fiscal policy; Projections for 2000 and 2001; Gross domestic product.
- Economic Greek tragedy could play out globally. Skarbeck, Ken // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/22/2010, Vol. 30 Issue 52, p24
The article focuses on the author's perspectives regarding the impact of the economic problems of Greece on global financial markets.
- Greek Debt Crisis and the PIIGS: Europe's Financial Swine Flu. McDowell, Daniel // World Politics Review;5/6/2010, p3
The article addresses the debt crisis faced by Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece and Spain in 2010. Reportedly, Greek, Portuguese and Spanish bonds dropped, along with the decline of the stock markets. Although the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the European Union (EU) provided financial...