Lilly Software's VISUAL Manufacturing 6.2 has new features, enhancements
- ERP software helps streamline operations, increase sales. // T & P: Tooling & Production;Aug2001, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p71
Reviews the enterprise resource planning software VISUAL Manufacturing from Lilly Software Associates Inc.
- Integrating software for make-to-order manufacturers. // Modern Machine Shop;Nov96, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p184
Introduces version 4.0 of the Visual Manufacturing client/server software from Lilly Software Associates Inc. Features; Capabilities; Machine shop applications.
- Make to order. Stevens, Tim // Industry Week/IW;5/15/95, Vol. 244 Issue 10, p38
Introduces Visual Manufacturing 3.0 from Lilly Software Associates Inc. Tool for planning and scheduling materials and capacity resources; Windows-based client/server system; Forecasting modules.
- Hampton software firm taps in to manufacturers' needs. Herbert, Chris // New Hampshire Business Review;10/27/95, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p1
Features the software firm Lilly Software Associates Inc. Visual Manufacturing software; Financial performance of the company in 1994.
- Client/server software challenges MRP systems. Bowen, Ted Smalley // PC Week;6/27/94, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p175
Reports on Lilly Software Associates Inc.' upgrading of the Visual Manufacturing 2.0 software. Challenge of opening up materials requirement planning (MRP); Lilly's plan to add support for Oracle databases; Price of the Visual software.
- Lilly Software's VISUAL Manufacturing 6.2 has new features, enhancements. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/7/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p37
Presents information on the Visual Manufacturing version 6.2 computer software from Hampton, New Hampshire-based Lilly Software. Features of the software; Benefits of the software; Use of the software for the VISUAL eBusiness online solution.
- GUI-based client/server system for make-to-order manufacturers. // Modern Machine Shop;Oct94, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p188
Features Lilly Software Associates Inc.'s Visual Manufacturing software designed for networking in a client/server environment. Features and functions; Contact information.
- Windows-based client/server system incorporated MRP for make-to-order manufacturers. // Modern Machine Shop;Nov94, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p172
Reviews Lilly Software Associates Inc.'s Visual Manufacturing 3.0 computer software.
- Bridging the gap between engineering and manufacturing. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Jul98, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p188
Introduces the Visual DesignLink computer software by Lilly Software Associates in Hampton, New Hampshire. Features; Functions; Advantages.