Lilly Software's VISUAL Manufacturing 6.2 has new features, enhancements
- ERP software helps streamline operations, increase sales. // T & P: Tooling & Production;Aug2001, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p71
Reviews the enterprise resource planning software VISUAL Manufacturing from Lilly Software Associates Inc.
- Windows-based client/server system incorporated MRP for make-to-order manufacturers. // Modern Machine Shop;Nov94, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p172
Reviews Lilly Software Associates Inc.'s Visual Manufacturing 3.0 computer software.
- Bridging the gap between engineering and manufacturing. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Jul98, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p188
Introduces the Visual DesignLink computer software by Lilly Software Associates in Hampton, New Hampshire. Features; Functions; Advantages.
- Integrating software for make-to-order manufacturers. // Modern Machine Shop;Nov96, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p184
Introduces version 4.0 of the Visual Manufacturing client/server software from Lilly Software Associates Inc. Features; Capabilities; Machine shop applications.
- Make to order. Stevens, Tim // Industry Week/IW;5/15/95, Vol. 244 Issue 10, p38
Introduces Visual Manufacturing 3.0 from Lilly Software Associates Inc. Tool for planning and scheduling materials and capacity resources; Windows-based client/server system; Forecasting modules.
- Software to enhance manufacturing and distribution efficiency. // Caribbean Business;11/11/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 44, pS4
Reports on Lilly Software Associates' Visual Manufacturing and Visual Distribution software which are important tools for companies planning for efficiency in both areas. Basis of the Visual CD-ROM productivity philosophy; Distribution of the software by Analygent.
- Hampton software firm taps in to manufacturers' needs. Herbert, Chris // New Hampshire Business Review;10/27/95, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p1
Features the software firm Lilly Software Associates Inc. Visual Manufacturing software; Financial performance of the company in 1994.
- Client/server software challenges MRP systems. Bowen, Ted Smalley // PC Week;6/27/94, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p175
Reports on Lilly Software Associates Inc.' upgrading of the Visual Manufacturing 2.0 software. Challenge of opening up materials requirement planning (MRP); Lilly's plan to add support for Oracle databases; Price of the Visual software.
- GUI-based client/server system for make-to-order manufacturers. // Modern Machine Shop;Oct94, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p188
Features Lilly Software Associates Inc.'s Visual Manufacturing software designed for networking in a client/server environment. Features and functions; Contact information.