Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Sales of Blackboard's Platforms Generate 69% Revenue Increase. // Educational Marketer;3/17/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p5
Reports on course management producer for the higher education sector Blackboard's revenue increase in 2002. Sources for the company's revenue; Expansion efforts of Blackbird; Company's clients.
- Partnerships & Acquisitionsï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;10/5/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p6
The article reports on the partnership between Blackboard Inc. and Wimba in the U.S. The partnership is aimed to distribute Wimba Collection Suite Express to Blackboard K-12 schools and districts in several states. Clients of Blackboard Leaning Systems will access the voice, video and instant...
- Blackboard, eCollege Begin 2007 With Growth. // Educational Marketer;5/14/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p7
The article reports on the financial performance of electronic-learning infrastructure software providers Blackboard Inc. and eCollege Co. in the U.S. from January to March 2007. Both companies accounted a favorable revenue with 46.6 percent to $55.3 million and 23.2 percent to $14.8 million for...
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/25/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p8
No abstract available.
- AAP Reports High School Sales Leap, Elementary Sales Climb More Slowly. // Educational Marketer;05/21/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p3
Provides information on the sales status of high school instructional material in March 2001, according to the American Association of Publishers' Monthly Domestic Sales Report.
- Higher Returns Decrease College Instructional Sales, AAP Reports. // Educational Marketer;05/21/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p7
Provides information on the sales status of college instructional materials in March 2001, according to the monthly sales report of the Association of American Publishers.
- U.S. College Net Sales Hit April Slump; Sales Up, Returns, Too. // Educational Marketer;06/18/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p7
Reports on the sales of college textbooks and instructional materials in the United States in April 2001, according to the Association of American Publishers.
- Pearson Education Leads K-12 Publishers in 2001. // Educational Marketer;6/10/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p3
Reports on the total sales of K-12 instructional materials in 2001.
- People. . . // Educational Marketer;4/7/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p8
Presents news briefs pertaining to executives in the educational materials industry in the U.S. as of April 7, 2003.