Agent Lavinia Trevor: From a Bestselling Mandolin to a Red Dog
- The literary agent said I was spread too thinly and should concentrate on sex education. Taylor, Laurie // New Statesman;04/24/2000, Vol. 129 Issue 4483, p63
Relates the author's meeting with a talent agent. How the author met the agent; Agent's assessment of the author's literary works; Information on the job that the agent offers to the author.
- proactively BUILDING a CONTACT list. Jolly, Russ // EventDV;Feb2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p46
The article focuses on the production professionals that must be included in the business networking list of a corporate video producer. The benefits of networking with writers are mentioned. The range of resources to finding talents are cited. The members of a specialty production crew are...
- TENPERCENTERIES. // Daily Variety;06/04/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 1, p6
Provides updates on the talent agents of actors, directors and writer in the United States. Contract of Dedee Pfeiffer with the William Morris Agency; Deal of helmer Charles Herman-Wurmfeld with Broder Kurland Webb Uffner; Representation of the writing team of Gregg Chabot and Kevin Peterka by...
- TURK WARS CUE AGENT ANGST. Brodesser, Claude // Variety;05/28/2001, Vol. 383 Issue 2, p1
Deals with the dispute between talent agencies, Endeavor and the Canadian Authors Association. Conflicts on the strategies of both agencies; Differences in their basic percepts about client representation; Significance of size on the nature of their business.
- Trolling for Fresh Ideas. Gordon, Devin; Brown, Corie // Newsweek;12/6/1999, Vol. 134 Issue 23, p88
Mentions Web sites that attempt to link musicians and writers with publishers and producers. Universal Music Group's FarmClub.com; GoodStory.com; ScriptShark.
- Red Dog (Book). Blakeney, Sally // Bulletin with Newsweek;12/18/2001, Vol. 119 Issue 6306, p109
Reviews the book 'Red Dog,' by Louis de BerniÃ¨res.
- CORELLI'S MANDOLIN (Book Review). Rotella, Mark // Publishers Weekly;2/5/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 6, p52
Reviews the audio adaptation of the book `Corelli's Mandolin,' by Louis De Bernieres and read by Stepehn Lang.
- THE WAR OF DON EMMANUEL'S NEITHER PARTS (Book). Adams, Phoebe-Lou // Atlantic (02769077);Mar92, Vol. 269 Issue 3, p125
Reviews the fiction book 'The War of Don Emmanuel's Nether Parts,' by Louis de BeniÃ¨res.
- RED DOG (Book Review). Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;9/17/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 38, p56
Reviews the book `Red Dog,' by Louis De Bernieres.