Mayor in Missouri opposes airport expansion
- Parachutist Who Survived Midair Wins Suit against FAA. Goyer, Robert // Flying;Nov99, Vol. 126 Issue 11, p48
Provides information on the parachutist who won a law suit against the United States Federal Aviation Administration.
- FAA v. Cooper (10-1024). Byrne, Heather; Druck, Judab; O'Regan, Cohn // Federal Lawyer;Mar2012, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p59
The article focuses on the U.S. court case U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) v. Cooper, which dealt with the unlawful disclosure of private medical information by the U.S. government.
- FAA fines Boeing for quality problems. // IIE Solutions;Sep2000, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p15
Reports that the United States Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has proposed civil penalties against Boeing Commercial Airplane Group of Seattle, Washington. Amount of fine proposed for the company's failure to report cracks in critical airplane structures; Allegations against Boeing.
- FAA requests lawsuit postponement. Edleson, Harriet // Travel Agent;07/28/97, Vol. 287 Issue 2, p109
Reports that the US Federal Aviation Administration has requested a postponement of the lawsuit filed against it by the Grand Canyon Air Tour Coalition. Reasons for the postponement.
- Gay HIV+ Pilot Wins New Hearing in 9th Circuit on Privacy Act Damages. A. S. L. // Lesbian -- Gay Law Notes;Mar2010, p41
The article discusses the court case, Cooper v. FAA, wherein the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit ruled that Stanmore Cawthon Cooper, a gay pilot whose Social Security Disability medical file was illegally shared by the Social Security Administration with the Department of...
- DATELINE: WASHINGTON. Michels, Jennifer; Holly, Tricia A. // Travel Agent;01/10/2000, Vol. 298 Issue 3, p117
Reports on developments concerning the tourism industry in the United States as of January 10, 2000. Status of the anti-competitive charges filed by the US Federal Aviation administration against American Airlines Inc.; Settlement of the country's differences with Great Britain in broadening...
- Airline Outlook. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/12/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 14, p16
The article offers commercial aviation news briefs. U.S. company Jeppesen introduced its latest electronic flight bag (EFB) application called FliteDeck Pro which facilitates flight crew workflow. American Airlines and JetBlue Airways announced an interlining and slot-swap agreement. A group of...
- CITY OF PHOENIX SUING FAA OVER AIRCRAFT NOISE. // Noise & Vibration Bulletin;Oct2015, p271
The article reports that Phoenix, Arizona will be suing the Federal Aviation Administration over the issue of aircraft noise near some neighborhoods; and presents views of Mayor Greg Stanton on the resolution of issue related to the noise.
- Pilot Can Sue Faa For Public Release Of Medical Records. // AirGuide Business;3/1/2010, p4
The article discusses the court case of Stan Cooper and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in disclosing his confidential medical records in the U.S.