- Connecticut Conduit Issuer Prepares for Busy Month. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;04/26/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31126, p4
Reports the issuance of revenue bonds by the Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority. Use of bond proceeds to finance the renovation of the school's athletic facility; Senior manager and bond counsel of the deal; Estimates of the bond issuance.
- Connecticut authority plans $60 million issue. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;11/12/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30271, p3
Reports on the issuance of revenue bonds by the Connecticut Health and Education Facilities Authority (CHEFA) for the renovation and construction of living facilities for the aged. Rating assigned by Standard and Poor to CHEFA; Issuance of the bond for Masonicare corporation; Underwriter and...
- Connecticut authority to issue bonds for Yale University... Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;11/03/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30265, p40
Reports on Connecticut Health and Education Facilities Authority issuing a variable-rate bond. How the Yale University will use the proceeds from the sale of the bonds; Rating of the bonds.
- CHEFA Sets $260M for Hartford HealthCare Corp. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;9/21/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33586, p4
The article reports on the plan of the Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority (CHEFA) to sell 260 million dollars fixed-rate, tax-exempt Series A revenue bonds for Hartford HealthCare Corp.
- CONNECTICUT: CHEFA Sends Out RFP. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;8/20/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32695, p9
The article reports on the search of the Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority (CHEFA) of a bond counsel for the agency's general bond issues and tax-exempt competitive secured loan equipment financing program. Michael Morris, CHEFA assistant director, explains that they will...
- Connecticut HEFA Readies Its Largest Issue Ever, $600M for Yale University. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;9/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32712, p38
The article reports on the preparation of the Connecticut Health and Education Facilities Authority (CHEFA) for its $600 million of private university revenue bonds to be issued for Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. The proceeds will be used for the construction of new buildings for...
- Connecticut's Choate Rosemary Hall To Issue $42M for Dorms, Refunding. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;5/29/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32638, p5
The article reports on the issuance of $42 million of revenue bonds, by the Connecticut Health & Education Facilities Authority for Choate Rosemary Hall Foundation, one of the state's premiere preparatory schools. The bonds, which is $12 million of new money, will be used to finance the...
- Zoo opens Hanson Exploration Station for meetings. // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/21/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 47, p20
The article reports that the new Hanson Exploration Station at Connecticut's Beardsley Zoo has officially opened in September 2005. The station is an accessible site for education programs, lectures, after-hours gatherings, meeting space for rent to business and community organizations and other...
- CONNECTICUT: CHEFA Gets RFP Replies. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;9/17/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32714, p9
The article reports that Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority has gained numerous from its request proposals for bond counsel it released in August 2007. For bond counsel for general bond issues, the authority has received 13 responses from law firms, and six responses from...