Northwest invisible supply
- Big Month Ahead For Equity Issuers. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p12
Focuses on the expected equity issues in the U.S. September 2003. Optimism of underwriters; Slowing of the equity market.
- WHO's HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p26
Presents charts and a graph related to the preformance of stocks of several companies in the U.S. as of August 2003.
- Wind Shift or Sea Change? Israelsen, Craig L. // Financial Planning;Apr2003, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p93
Overviews the performance of the U.S. equity market as of year-end 2002. Total number of stocks in existence; Average return of U.S.-based equity mutual funds; Performance of individual stocks and funds over the ten-year period ending December 31, 2002.
- SOLID STOCKS IN A WEAK MARKET. // On Wall Street;Aug2002, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p68
Presents statistics related to performance of stocks in the brokerage market of the United States as of August 01, 2002. Earnings per share; Average growth stock; Stock index of several industries in the country.
- Most Active Common Stocks in 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p129
No abstract available.
- Shanghai 'B' Under Pressure. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 31, p5
Presents information on the performance of Shanghai 'B' shares in China as of November 25, 2002. Decline in stocks in October 2002; Key risks; Recommendations for Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index shares.
- KRW Gains On Equity Inflows. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/12/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p7
Reports on the equity inflows of South Korea in 2003. Comparison on U.S. dollar rates with that of the South Korean dollar; Intervention of the Bank of Korea on domestic economy.
- Piasecki denies selling stake in PIA. Goodale, Greg // Warsaw Business Journal;11/26/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 48, p4
Reports the allegations on Andzej Piasecki and Lech Piasecki in selling the PIA Piasecki stocks in Poland. Denial made on the allegations; Negotiations with construction firms Besix of Belgium and Dragados of Spain; Net sales of the company for the third quarter of the year.
- British issues. // Business Insurance;01/12/98, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p43
Offers a look at stock issues in the United Kingdom.
- British issues. // Business Insurance;01/26/98, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p23
Presents statistical information on corporation stocks for companies in Great Britain, for the period closing January 23 and 22, 1998.