1st risk-based standard for derivatives
- Shifts of productive capital stocks in the national economy. Sokolin, V. // Problems of Economic Transition;Aug97, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p80
Studies the role and significance of shifts of productive capital stocks in the national economic growth of Russia. Discussion on the revaluation of capital stocks; Relationship of inflation and capital stocks; Importance of capital stocks in Russian industries.
- All domestic capital-raising issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p26
Presents a chart reflecting all domestic capital stock-raising issues in the United States as of July 7, 1997. Includes Merrill Lynch and Co. Inc.; Goldman Sachs and Co.; JP Morgan.
- All domestic capital-raising issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/06/97, Vol. 63 Issue 40, p17
Provides information on domestic capital-raising issues in the United States from January 1 to September 30, 1997, with full credit to each manager. Investment managers include Merrill Lynch; Salomon Brothers; Lehman Brothers; JP Morgan; NatWest makers.
- Indiana Public Launches Value and Growth Search. Collings, Richard // Investment Management Weekly;1/14/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, pN.PAG
Reports that the multi-million dollar Indiana Public Employees' Retirement system in Indianapolis launched several billion dollars of domestic small-capital and mid-capital equity searches focusing on value and growth as of January 2002. Due date for the proposals; Details of the searches;...
- Fall Corporate Conference I. // Equities;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p20
Reports on the Fall Conference I of `Equities' periodical as of January 1999. Attitude of equities investors to small capitalization stocks; Concern for high prices of large-capitalization stocks; Emerging value of small-capitalization stocks; Keynote speakers.
- What We're Hearing. // Morningstar Fund Family Reports: Fidelity;Dec2008, Issue 67, p16
The article provides an answer to a question on swapping the Fidelity Mid-Cap Stock to Fidelity Small Cap Stock.
- Golden goose or chicken feed? McClelland, Stephen // Telecommunications - International Edition;Aug2000, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p10
Opinion. Comments on the development of capital demand in the telecommunications industry in Europe. Impact of demand on equity and debt markets; Effect of the privatization of telecommunication companies on investors; Significance of the T-Online experience on the Internet sector.
- Small gets big again. Harris, Shaun // Finance Week;12/16/2002, p37
Reports on the investment opportunities of small capitalization stocks in South Africa. Breakdowns of unit trust inflows between retail and institutional investors; Macroeconomic approach to identify value in small capitalization stocks; Price-to-earnings ratio.
- Some small caps look primed. Abrams, Colin // Finance Week;2/17/2003, p24
Provides information pertaining to small capitalization stocks in South Africa. Advantage of buying good small cap stocks in the market; Trends; Investment strategy.