Jefferies to Shop $240M TL for Vision Solutions
- Jefferies Preps Dividend Deal for Vision Solutions. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p8
The article focuses on a credit facility worth 370 million U.S. dollars being marketed by Jefferies for Vision Solutions.
- Jefferies Talks Price on Playboy Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p25
This article reports on the price talk established by Jefferies on a term loan for Playboy Enterprises.
- Jefferies Talks Price on Blue Coat Loan. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/15/2012, p11
The article reports on the establishment of a price talk on a 500 million U.S. dollar term loan for Blue Coat Systems by Jefferies.
- Jefferies Sets Price on Emerald Performance TL. // High Yield Report;4/23/2012, p20
The article reports that Jefferies has priced its 270-million U.S. dollar term loan for Emerald Performance Materials.
- Jefferies Markets $180M TL for Broadlane. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p11
The article announces that Jefferies & Co. is marketing a term loan worth 180 million U.S. dollars for Broadlane, a Dallas, Texas-based health-care company.
- Jefferies to Shop $125M TL for Bourland & Leverich. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p37
The article unveils the plan of Jefferies to market a 125 million U.S. dollar term loan for oil and gas equipment manufacturer Bourland & Leverich Supply Co.
- PSC's $175M TLB Hits Market Thursday. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p10
The article offers information on a term loan B launched by RBC Capital and Jefferies for Lindsay Goldberg's acquisition of PSC.
- CS, Jefferies Shop $160M Cov-Lite TL for Sheridan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p13
This article reports on the marketing started by Credit Suisse and Jefferies for a 160 million U.S. dollar covenant-lite term loan for Sheridan Healthcare.
- Lights, Camera, Term Loan! Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p10
The article focuses on the 408 million U.S. dollar term loan arranged by Barclays and Jefferies to back FilmYard Holdings' acquisition of Miramax's film library from The Walt Disney Co.