Kenan, Insight Secure Credit Facilities
- Kenan Completes Term Loan Issue. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/23/2013, p16
The article reports that fuel delivery company Kenan Advantage Group's corporate and debt ratings were unchanged after issuing a 76 million U.S. dollars term loan D in December 2013 that helped finance an acquisition.
- Pricing Set on Kenan TL, Insight Revised. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p13
The article reports on the price talk established by KeyBank Capital Market on a term loan for Kenan Advantage Group, while BNP Paribas has increased the term loan B for Insight Global for the third time.
- Tech headhunter finds space to grow. AGOVINO, THERESA // Crain's New York Business;9/10/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p20
The article reports that information technology staffing firm Insight Global has leased 7,300 square feet on the 10th floor of 675 Third Avenue in New York City.
- RCN Telecom Upsizes TLB to $808M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p25
The article reports on the move by Princeton, New Jersey-based RCN Telecom to upsize its term loan B by 33 million U.S. dollars to 808 million U.S. dollars.
- A Nudge Here, A Shove There, And So Goes The Pushback. Clouse, Carol J. // Bank Loan Report;5/7/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Gabrielle Stein on the deal from GateHouse Media and another on the White Birch Paper Co. that saw pushback from investors on its 7-year term loan.
- Banks Spice Up Clopay Ames True Temper TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p15
The article reports on the move by the banks Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan to increase the coupon on a term loan used by Griffon Corp. to acquire Ames True Temper to London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor) plus 600 basis points (bps).
- Price Talk Set on Dine Equity Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p28
This article reports on the negotiation to price a term loan for U.S. restaurant operator DineEquity in 2011.
- Asurion's $3B TL Rises on the Break. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p30
The article offers information on the term loan deal issued by Asurion.
- Alere Increases Size, Boots Spread on TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/4/2011, p2
The article reports on the move by medical diagnostic manufacturer Alere to expand its term loan (TL) B to 875 million U.S. dollars from 750 million U.S. dollars.