Banks Shop $790M TLB for Michael Foods, Prep Notes
- Banks Set Price Talk on Michael Foods' TLB. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p7
The article reports on the price talk that was established by the Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs and Barclays concerning the 790 million U.S. dollar term loan B (TLB) to support GS Capital Partners' takeover of Michael Foods, a Minnetonka, Minnesota-based egg products producer.
- Goldman to Shop $2.27B for Valeant Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p2
The article focuses on the start of marketing for Goldman Sachs' term loan B worth 2.27 billion U.S. dollars which will finance the merger between Valeant Pharmaceuticals and Biovail.
- Banks to Shop $790M TLB, $430M Notes for Michael Foods. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p1
The article reports on the plan of Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs to market a 790 million U.S. dollar term loan B (TLB) and 430 million dollars in senior unsecured notes to support GS Capital Partners' acquisition of Minnetonka, Minnesota-based egg products producer Michael Foods.
- Michael Foods Hungry for Refi/Divi Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p30
The article reports that as of February 2011, Goldman Sachs, Barclays and Bank of America Merrill Lynch are looking for lenders to provide Michael Foods with a an 840 million dollar term loan needed to pay a dividend to GS Capital Partners, its private equity owner, and to refinance existing debt.
- Getty's $1.27B TL Slated for Refi and Dividend. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p15
This article reports on the move of a bank consortium to begin marketing a term loan for Getty Images in 2010. The consortium included J.P. Morgan, GE Capital, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs. The company intends to use the proceeds to refinance debt and finance a dividend...
- Banks Revise $1.375B EMSC TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/18/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p22
The article reports that a consortium of banks, consisting of Barclays, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, UBS and RBC, has revised the 1.375 billion U.S. dollars term loan supporting the buyout of Emergency Medical Services Corp. by Clayton Dubilier & Rice, a private...
- USI Nets $100M TL from Goldman. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/26/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p19
The article reports that Goldman Sachs syndicated a 100 million U.S. dollar term loan for USI Holdings, an insurance brokerage firm. Price talk of the loan was at Libor plus 500 basis points (bps), with an original issue discount (OID) of 95 and a 2% Libor floor. The proceeds will be used by the...
- UPDATE 3: VF to Acquire Timberland. CODY, TAMIKA // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/13/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p20
This article reports on the decision of VF Corp. to acquire The Timberland Co. in 2011. VF will acquire the business for two billion U.S. dollars. A combination of cash, commercial paper and term debt will be used by VF to finance the transaction. Goldman Sachs has been retained by Timberland as...
- Pharma Merger Begets $2.27B TLB. // Bank Loan Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the loan market in the U.S. Goldman Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., and Jeffries arrange a term loan B costing 2.27 billion U.S. dollars backing the merger between Valeant and Biovail. Credit Suisse Group AG and UBS market a retooled debt package...