Investors Flex Muscles to Win Sweeter Deals
- Price Talk Emerges for TransUnion $2.05B Loan Offer. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;3/17/2014, p19
The article focuses on the price talk of Libor plus 275-300 bps received by credit reporting firm TransUnion LLC on the firm's three-tranche loan refinancing proposal. The $1.175 billion term loan B and a $687 million delayed draw term loan included in the loan offer are cited. It cites the...
- Madison Dearborn goes back to the bank. Marek, Lynne // Crain's Chicago Business;5/24/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p3
The article reports that Madison Dearborn Partners LLC, Chicago, Illinois-based private equity firm, has started taking loans again from the banks for corporate buyouts. It is mentioned that during the global economic recession of the year 2008, Madison was making small corporate deals using...
- Banks Shop $940M TL for TransUnion LBO. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p23
The article reports on the expected launch of a 940 million U.S. dollars term loan for the acquisition of TransUnion by Madison Dearborn on June 1, 2010 by banks JPMorgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank.
- Smurfit investors urged to sell. // Printing World;7/29/2002, Vol. 279 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the Institutional Shareholder Services' recommendation for the Jefferson Smurfit shareholders to accept the Madison Dearborn's acquisition offer. Jefferson Smurfit's publishing unit, Smurfit Communications' admission that it overstated circulation figures for its `Irish Tatler' and...
- Today's Transactions: Things Remembered Sold to Madison Dearborn for $295M. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/28/2012, p22
The article reports on the acquisition of personalized gift chain Things Remembered Inc. by Madison Dearborn Partners LLC for 295 million dollars via an auction.
- Madison Dearborn Buys BWAY. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/5/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p20
This article announces the acquisition by private equity firm Madison Dearborn Partners of BWAY Holding Corp., the Atlanta, Georgia-based listed maker of plastic and metal packaging.
- OTHER NEWS TO NOTE. // BioWorld Today;12/26/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 247, p2
The article reports on the definitive agreement signed by Madison Dearborn Partners LLC, a Chicago, Illinois-based private equity investment firm, under which it will acquire a majority ownership position in biotherapeutics company Ikaria Inc.
- Today's TransactionsMadison Dearborn Buys Sage Products. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/12/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p11
The article reports on the acquisition of healthcare products maker Sage Products by private equity firm Madison Dearborn Partners LLC.
- BWAY bought by private equity firm. // CanTech International;Apr2010, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p9
The article reports on the acquisition of the metal packaging company, BWAY Holding Co., by the private equity firm, Madison Dearborn Partners LLC (MDP) in the U.S.