Radio One Plans New Loan and Bond Deals
- SurveyMonkey Seeks $350M in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p32
The article reports on the launch by online survey firm SurveyMonkey.com of a 350 million U.S. dollars senior secured credit facility comprising of a 50 million U.S dollars revolver due 2018 and a 300 million term loan due 2019.
- LIN TV Seeks $260M TLB. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p2
The article focuses on a plan by multimedia firm LIN TV Corp. to raise additional term loan commitments via its existing secured credit facility.
- AutoNation Refinances Credit Facility. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p17
The article reports on the new unsecured credit agreement secured by AutoNation that which consists of a term loan and a revolver.
- Hub Extends U.S., Canadian Credit Facilities. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;5/7/2012, p5
The article reports on the amendment of the U.S. and Canadian senior secured term loan and revolving credit facilities of Hub International to extend the maturities.
- Ameriforge Upsizes First Lien to $375M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p33
The article reports that Ameriforge Group has upsized its first lien term loan by 25 million U.S. dollars to 375 million U.S. dollars, comprising of an 82.5 million U.S. dollars revolver, which were both affirmed at B1, and a 150 million U.S. dollars second lien, affirmed at Caa1.
- Penton Media Refinancing Senior Secured Debt. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;9/23/2013, p10
The article cites the proposed facility of publisher and trade show operator Penton Media which includes a 50 million U.S. dollars revolving credit facility due 2018, a 520 million U.S. dollars first-lien term loan due 2019, and a 150 million U.S. dollars second-lien term loan due 2020.
- Tribune Co. Launches $4.1B Financing Offer. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/4/2013, p5
The article reports on the search for a term loan and a revolving credit by multimedia company Tribune Co. in 2013 to fund the acquisition of a group of television stations and to refinance its debt.
- Orthofix establishes new $300 million credit facility. // Medical Device Daily;9/1/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 170, p3
The article reports on the 300 million dollar five-year credit facility, composed of a revolving credit and a term loan, established by Orthofix of Boston, Massachusetts.
- Golden Living secures $1.5 billion term loan. // Medical Device Daily;5/9/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 89, p2
The article reports on the 15-billion U.S. dollar term loan and 75-million U.S. dollar revolver of Golden Living.