GE Adds More Froth to Pabst's $90M TL
- Pabst TL Breaks, Rises on Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p18
The article reports that a 100 million U.S. dollar term loan for brewer Pabst Brewing Co. which was shopped by GE was syndicated with a coupon of Libor plus 500 basis points, an original issue discount of 98 and a 1.5 percent Libor floor.
- Pabst, Foster's target China. // Beverage World;Jul93, Vol. 112 Issue 1545, p18
Reports on Pabst Brewing Co.'s third-phase expansion of its Zhaoqing, China brewery. Components of dismanteled breweries from the United States.
- Schlitz draft returns to selected markets. // Modern Brewery Age;8/18/2008, Vol. 59 Issue 33, p2
The article reports on the launch of Pabst Brewing Co.'s Schlitz beer at 150 locations in some states in the U.S.
- Pabst Goes Upscale. Herlihy, Julie // Dollars & Sense;Sep/Oct2010, Issue 290, p4
The article reports on the move by Pabst Brewing Co. to take advantage of the beer market China in 2010 with the launch of the beer Pabst Blue Ribbon (PBR) 1884, available only in China.
- Pabst retiree health benefits run dry. Cody, Cristal // Business Insurance;8/26/96, Vol. 30 Issue 35, p6
Reports that Pabst Brewing Co. will no longer provide health care benefits for employees effective September 1, 1996. Impact on employees.
- Pabst halts retiree health care. // Pensions & Investments;9/16/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p51
Announces Pabst Brewing Co.'s decision to withdraw health care benefits to its 817 retirees, effective September 1, 1996.
- Ex-Pabst executive to open brewery in Conn. // Modern Brewery Age;12/19/2011, Vol. 62 Issue 45, p8
The article reports on the planned opening of Two Roads Brewing Co., a production craft brewery of Pabst Brewing Co., led by the latter's chief marketing officer Brad Hittle in Stratford, Connecticut.
- Pabst names new CMO. // Modern Brewery Age;3/21/2012, Vol. 63, p1
The article announces the appointment of Daniel McHugh, former vice president of trademark brands at Anheuser-Busch as Chief Marketing Officer by Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based Pabst Brewing Co.
- Cott's picks Pabst for contract brewing. K.P.K. // Beverage Industry;Sep93, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p14
Reports that Cott Corp. has contracted with Pabst Brewing Co. to brew a private label beer. Agreement on non-alcohol and alcohol beers; Cott's beer products; Filing of a common stock offering in July 1993.