TitleMax Could Price with 13.5% Yield
- TitleMax Plans $225M HY Bond Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p14
The article examines plans by TitleMax to launch a junk bond offering worth 250 million U.S. dollars.
- Defaults, bankrupt bonds bode well. Braunschweig, Carolina // High Yield Report;12/13/99, Vol. 10 Issue 48, p2
Reports on the decline of junk bond default rates and the surge in bankrupt bonds returns in November 1999.
- Total Returns. // High Yield Report;12/17/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p3
Presents data on the total returns of high yield bonds in the U.S., for the weeks ended November 29, 2001 and December 6, 2001.
- Index Data. // High Yield Report;12/3/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p9
Presents a chart of the yield and rate of return on junk bonds of various sectors, as of December 3, 2001.
- Junk Bond Returns Below I-Grade. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/2/2012, p14
The article reports that junk bonds returns for 2011 averaged 2.9%, down from 15.2% in 2010 while investment-grade returns for the year was at 4.9% down from 7.4% for 2010, reportedly reflecting global volatility and economic jitters going into 2012.
- Rising Asian HY Sparks U.S. Interest. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p18
The article discusses the growing profitability of Asian stock markets as of February 2011, and how such may improve those in the U.S. It states that market yields in the U.S. which used to provide returns of 15% to 20% in 2009, offer 6% to 8% in 2010. Junk bonds in Asia, however, especially...
- TOTAL RETURNS. // High Yield Report;5/3/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p10
Presents information on high-yield bond returns compiled as of April 28, 2004.
- TOTAL RETURNS. // High Yield Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p11
Presents charts of total returns in the high yield market, compiled as of June 14, 2004.
- DATA. // High Yield Report;11/15/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p10
Presents charts depicting high yield investments as of November 2004.