Banks Launch DynCorp Loans
- Banks Set Price Talk on DynCorp's TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p9
The article reports on the price talk established by a bank group led by Bank of America Merrill Lynch on a 565 million U.S. dollar term loan to support the acquisition by Cerberus Capital Management of Falls Church, Virginia-based security services firm DynCorp International for around 1.5...
- Banks Set Price Talk on DynCorp's TL. // Bank Loan Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p3
The article offers updates related to loan markets in the U.S. Talks on a 565 million dollar term loan was established by a Bank of America Merrill Lynch-led bank group, backing Cerberus Capital Management LP's 1.5 billion buyout of DynCorp International LLC. A 625 million dollar financing...
- Supervalu Obtains $1.5B TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/14/2013, p27
The article reports on the sale by Minneapolis, Minnesota-based Supervalu of its stores and pharmacies to an investor group led by Cerberus Capital Management. The deal is valued at 3.3 billion U.S. dollars. The financing package of Supervalu consists of a 900 million U.S. dollar asset-based...
- Paying up to download. // Billboard;12/3/94, Vol. 106 Issue 49, p82
Reports on Cerberus' deal with Great Britain's Mechanical Copyright Protection Society, which will ensure that authors' rights are paid on music downloaded from the Internet.
- BofA Kicks Off Big West Loan Friday. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p17
The article reports on a 285 million U.S. dollar term loan that Bank of America Merrill Lynch is arranging for Big West Oil that will refinance a bankruptcy exit loan it received earlier in 2010.
- BAML Talks Price on Harvey Gulf's $750M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p5
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch has set price talk on the 750 million U.S. dollars term loan B of marine transportation company Harvey Gulf International.
- Court OKs sale of ABS' main assets. // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/10/96, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p4
Reports that the United States Bankruptcy Court in Canton has approved the $38 million sale of the main assets of ABS Industries Inc. to the New York investment firm Cerberus Partners Ltd.
- Supervalu sells off Jewel, other big banners. // Modern Baking;Feb2013, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p6
The article offers information on a deal according to which Jewel Osco stores of Supervalu Inc. will be sold to a group of investors led by Cerberus Capital Management LP, a New York based investment company.
- Cerberus Preps $450M Middle Market CLO. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;12/23/2013, p14
The article reports that private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management is marketing its third collateralized loan obligation (CLO).