American Capital Sweetens Exchange Offer
- American Capital Sweetens Exchange Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 25, p6
The article reports that American Capital has amended its debt exchange offer under which lenders will get cash for bonds they exchanged.
- American Capital Succeeds with Tender. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p9
The article announces that American Capital's proposal to amend an exchange offer to allow bondholders to receive cash in exchange for bonds has been approved by its investors.
- How Arkansas Solved Its 1930s Debt Crisis. Slavin, Robert // Bondbuyer.com;11/3/2015, p1
Long before Puerto Rico's debt crisis, Arkansas' defaults were followed by a decade of refundings, a debt exchange, and ultimately Federal help to resolve its problems.
- Safeguard Scientifics in move for $47 million debt exchange. // Medical Device Daily;3/12/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p3
The article reports on the move of Safeguard Scientifics to enter into privately negotiated contracts with certain institution holders of an aggregate of nearly 47 million U.S. dollars in face value of its 2.625% senior convertible debentures due 2024.
- IMF Talks To Resume After Debt Swap. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Jan2005, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the expectation of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to resume talks with Argentina in early 2005, following the close of the country's impending debt exchange deal. Suspension of the loan accord of the Argentine government with the IMF in August 2004; Reason for postponing the...
- Haights Cross Extends Tender Deadline Again. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/20/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p27
The article reports on the decision of Haights Cross Communications to again extend the deadline for its bond exchange offer to July 20, 2009 from July 13, 2009. According to the White Plains, New York-based educational publishing company, it remains in the same position it has been since the...
- Argentina: Acceptable Swap? // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/14/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 42, p11
Reports on the confusion over the actual percentage of acceptance for Argentina's bond swap in February 2005. Information on the amount of defaulted bond of Argentina; Details on the issue.
- Argentina: Swapping Arguments In Court. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/2/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p11
Reports on the legal arguments over the fate of Argentina's bond swap following the freezing of billions of dollars worth of defaulted Argentine debt in a lower court in the U.S. in 2005. Status of the ownership of the bonds in question; General consensus among legal experts; Impact on the...
- Abitibi Extends Exchange Offer Deadline. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/30/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p3
The article reports on the move by AbitibiBowater to again extend the deadline for its exchange offer to March 25, 2009 from March 20. According to the company's announcement, more than 60% of the holders of its 9% notes due 2009, floating-rate notes due 2010 and 7.95% notes due 2011 have...