Fitch IBCA downgrades California power agency
- Bloomberg's `virtual road show' helps IPA bury the old dog & pony. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;09/09/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30474, p26
Features Bloomberg LP's technological marketing tool for a bond deal of Utah-based Intermountain Power Agency (IPA). Bloomberg's use of Microsoft PowerPoint software to create virtual audiovisual presentation; Provision of an ability for IPA to reach specialized audience; Bloomberg's service...
- Intermountain Power Agency Readies $304 Million Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/4/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31585, p26
Reports on a revenue refunding deal worth 303.7 million dollar owned by Utah-based Intermountain Power Agency. Lead manager and co-managers for the deal; Possible utilization of the deal proceeds; Ratings assigned to the deal by various ratings companies.
- Plan lifts debt constraints. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;04/05/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30612, p1
Reports that member cities of the Intermountain Power Agency (IPA) may adopt a novel debt-payment structure to help prepare for competition by providing the flexibility to maintain power rates even as they prepay outstanding bonds. Riverside, California's plan to decide whether to approve the...
- IPA: Intermountain Power Agency, UTAH. // Bond Buyer;10/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30742, p26A
Features the Intermountain Power Agency in Utah. Headquarters; Contact information; Top executives; Ratings and outlook; Total 1998 revenues; Bond issues.
- Utah Power Agency Readies First-Ever Competitive Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/17/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31389, p3
Reports the issuance of $97.4 million dollars of power-supply revenue refunding bonds by Intermountain Power Agency in Utah. Sale of the deal via i-Deal Parity; Forecast on the result of the refunding deal; Life span of the bonds.
- Utahamerican Leases Land From IPA. // Coal Age;Nov98, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p8
Reports that Intermountain Power Agency leased coal lands in Emery County, Utah to UtahAmerican Energy Incorporated. Area of the coal lands; Estimated number of tons of coal reserves which can be recovered; How UtahAmerican envisions the Lila Canyon mine.
- INTERMOUNTAIN GENERATING STATION. // Power Engineering;Aug2002, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p69
Presents information on the Intermountain Generating Station, a coal-fired power plant in Delta, Utah, owned by Intermountain Power Agency. Features of the facility; Operating records of Intermountain; Components of the heat rate improvement plan in the facility.
- Major chest pains. // Business News New Jersey;01/19/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p3
Reports that Fitch IBCA, an international bond rating organization, downgraded $32.4 million of the revenue of Deborah Heart and Lung Center. Reason for the downgrading of the revenue of the center; Listing of some of the problems facing the center; Details on the financial status of the...
- Fitch Upgrades Laredo, Tex., GOs. // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p2
Reports that Fitch IBCA Inc. has upgraded the general obligation debt from Laredo, Texas.