Volume cap tops wish list of 1998 tax policy changes
- Third quarter, 2012 estimated tax payment due date is September 17. Gray, Michael C. // Michael Gray, CPA's Tax & Business Insight;Sep2012, p1
The article reveals that the next U.S. federal estimated tax payment for individuals and calendar-year corporations is September 17, 2012.
- California's MIC Regulations and FTB Taxpayer Guidance on Claiming the MIC- Part I. Micheli, Chris // Journal of State Taxation;Fall2002, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p41
Part I. Provides an overview of the development and adoption of the regulations that implement California's manufacturers' investment credit (MIC). Background of MIC statute; Documents contained in the Franchise Tax Board (FTB); Published guidelines to taxpayers on claiming the MIC.
- Editor's Note. // Journal of State Taxation;Fall2004, Vol. 23 Issue 2, piii
Presents a discussion on issues related to taxation in the U.S.
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Peacock, Wayne; Vekshin, Alison; McKaig, Ryan; Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31380, p37
Reports developments in the U.S. as of May 2002. Selection of Anthony Williams to the position of deputy mayor for operations; Proposal for tax increase; Decline of revenue.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Williamson, Richard; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31428, p31
Reports developments in the U.S. as of July 2002. Support of the gubernatorial candidate on tourism; Consideration of tax increase by the Blue Valley Unified School District; Solution for the budget deficits.
- A how-to guide to raising Americans' taxes. Brill, Alex M. // Hill;5/8/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 53, p38
In this article, the author discusses ways on how to raise tax in the U.S.
- Taxes. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p155
No abstract available.
- A UNIQUE TAX SAVINGS OPPORTUNITY: COMBINING SECTION 179, BONUS DEPRECIATION, AND REGULAR. Brinker Jr., Thomas M. // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Mar2003, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p8
Discusses the unique tax savings opportunity provided by the 2002 Tax Act in the U.S. Inclusion of depreciation rules for modified accelerated cost recovery system; Offer of bonus depreciation deductions; Provision of immediate deduction of the cost of the asset.
- Who Would Gain the Real Advantage in the 2001 Bankruptcy Amendments Addressing Consumer Tax Issues? Jorgensen, Mike E. // American Bankruptcy Law Journal;Fall 2001, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p409
Focuses on the 2001 bankruptcy amendments addressing consumer tax issues in the U.S. Promotion of tax compliance; Enhance of the ability of taxing authorities to collect prepetition taxes; Expansion of the priority and nondischargeability of tax claims.
- Progress of interest-income exclusion. Rolph, John F. // ABA Banking Journal;Jan1980, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p30
Focuses on the exclusion proposal of the taxable income of individuals in the U.S. Effect of the tax exclusion to the income of the income of the government; Impact of the tax exclusion of gross income to the individuals; Purpose of the tax exclusion.