Bondholdres take Merrill Lynch offer on Orange Country
- Accolades. // Business News New Jersey;11/15/95, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p52
Reports on the selection of Merrill Lynch Private Client Group as top honoree at the 1995 New Jersey Quality Day.
- Merrill Lynch works to win over Hopewell. P. // Business News New Jersey;01/18/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 3, pS10
Reports on the efforts of Merrill Lynch to build a 16 building office complex in New Jersey despite opposition from local people.
- Merrill makes push in Chicago for middle-market borrowers. Johnson, Julie // Crain's New York Business;10/12/98, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p22
Reports that Merrill Lynch and Co. is targetting middle-market leaders in Chicago, Illinois, the nation's second-largest business center. Business operations of Merrill Lynch; Efforts by the company to provide loans and lines of credit to local companies with revenues of $3 to $125 million.
- Conflicting views on motivations for estate planning. // Practical Accountant;Apr98, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p8
Presents a survey entitled `A Professional Look at Estate Planning in America,' which was conducted by Merrill Lynch. Who were polled in the survey; Results of the survey; Contact information.
- Merrill Lynch National Financial to change name. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/31/98, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p10
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.'s Merrill Lynch National Financial has been renamed Merrill Lynch Bank USA. Purpose of the name change.
- Merrill Lynch offers guide on how to read financial reports. // Westchester County Business Journal;05/05/97, Vol. 36 Issue 18, p22
Focuses on Merrill Lynch & Company Inc.'s released of `How To Read A Financial Report,' a guide designed to help investors better identify important information in a company's financial report. Features of the guide.
- In gaming, Merrill's roll of the dice is paying off. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/19/98, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on Merrill Lynch's decision to try its hand on advising hotel and casino clients. Formation of Lynch's hospitality and leisure group; Discussion on the La Quinta Inns mandate; Conversion of Station Casinos to real estate investment trusts; Integration of hospitality and leisure business...
- Sale-leaseback REITs yield big profits...to owners. Garrity, Brian // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/02/98, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p11
Presents information on Merrill Lynch company's sale of an initial public offering while focusing on the real estate investment trust. How the market received the offering; Details on the offering; Information on sale-leaseback deals; How it helps the parent company.
- Merrill Lynch targets California for growth. McGee, Sherri; Smith, Eric L. // Black Enterprise;May97, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p13
Discusses information on Merrill Lynch, the Orange County Alliance for Community and Economic Development and the Greenlining Institute's plan of providing a long-needed spark in some economically depressed areas of California. Company's goal; The pilot community investment program.
- Merrill Lynch eyes opening trust bank in Bloom. Hills. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;7/18/94, Vol. 10 Issue 29, p1
Reports on stock brokerage firm Merrill Lynch and Co.'s application with the US Financial Institutions Bureau for the establishment of Merrill Lynch Trust Bank of Michigan. Company's request for the exercise of full trust powers in Michigan; Company's similar application in other states;...