- Museum display. // Harper's Bazaar;May92, Issue 3365, p132
Presents a photo essay of guests at the eighth annual Winter Ball of the Museum of the City of New York. Whitney St. John; Thor Thors; Nina Tower; Mark Gilbertson; More.
- Short and chic vs. long and sleek. // Harper's Bazaar;Feb95, Issue 3399, p55
Presents photographs of several celebrity women who attended the 1994 Fire & Ice Ball in Los Angeles, California and in New York City. Cindy Crawford; Carolynne Roehm; Nadja Auermann; Carmen Dell'Orefice; Helena Christensen; Nan Kempner; Ellen Barkin; Elle MacPherson; Sherry Lansing; Lee...
- Children's House holds holiday ball. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/1/96, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p33
Highlights the 11th Annual Children's House Holiday Ball, which was held in Mineola, Long Island, New York. Award received by Dr Thomas Sheehy and wife Adelaide Scanlon-Sheehy; Estimated attendance to the Ball.
- Detroit is having a ball. Serwach, Joseph // Crain's Detroit Business;05/26/97, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p3
No abstract available.
- Roses for the West Coast. // Advocate;12/4/74, Issue 152, p2
Highlights the 17th Annual Rose Empress Ball on November 10, 1974 at the Hilton Hotel in Portland, Oregon. Number of guests; Presence of Oregon state representatives Stephen Kafoury and Vera Katz.
- Museum Quality. // Town & Country;Nov2006, Vol. 160 Issue 5318, p280
This article highlights the Young Fellows Ball that was held at the Frick Collection in New York.
- Houston Grand Opera. // Town & Country;Nov2009, Vol. 163 Issue 5354, p44
Several photographs of Houston Grand Opera's spring ball at the Wortham Theater Center in Texas, in the city's downtown area, are presented.
- Jewelry dinner. // Countdown;Summer95, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p28
Reports that the Jewelers Charity Fund held its 11th annual industry ball on February 4, 1995.
- Charity ball innovations. Serwach, Joseph // Crain's Detroit Business;07/14/97, Vol. 13 Issue 28, p13
Reports on the two precedents which have been established by the organizers of the Great Gatsby Gala, scheduled for August 1997, in Detroit, Michigan. Planning of a ball to benefit the Grosse Pointe War memorial and Grosse Pointe Historical Society; What kind of attire guests will be asked to wear.
- Fund raising. // Colorado Business Magazine;Aug93, Vol. 20 Issue 8, Plain Paper pPP3
Reports on the holding of the Metropolitan State College (MSC) Plain and Fancy Ball in October 1993. Sherman Hamilton of Hamilton Sweeney Advertising and Rita Kahn of Dominion Capital Group as co-chairmen; Donation of proceeds to MSC scholarships and programs.