L&F introduces new Rapid slam locks
- Barrel heads shape up. // Cabinet Maker;06/05/98, Issue 5091, p24
Reports on Lowe & Fletcher's introduction of models with domed or convex barrel heads to its System Rapid wooden office furniture range. Features of the range of removable cylinder products.
- Moving without losing production. // Cabinet Maker;10/02/98, Issue 5108, p24
Reports that the British locking mechanism manufacturer Lowe & Fletcher has completed its relocation without interrupting scheduled production. Construction of a facility at Wednesbury, West Midlands; Grant from the Black Country Development Corp.; Job creation expected between 1998 and 2001.
- Knobs & pulls. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan95, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p85
Presents knob and pull products for cabinet and case goods. Includes Amerock's cabinetware called Expressions; Architectural Products' line of Omnia hardware; Hardware Concepts' range of nylon handles.
- Drawer slides. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan95, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p86
Presents drawer slide products for cabinet and case goods. Includes Fulterer USA's 1994/1995 drawer slide catalog; Grass America's 6650 drawer slide; HDI's 4800 PrecisionGuide.
- Cabinet doors. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan95, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p93
Presents several cabinet doors for cabinet and case goods. Includes Real Wood Products' cabinet doors; Decore-ative Specialties' Deco-Form (RTF) door styles; Woodcraft Industries' solid wood components.
- Control/lift mechanisms. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan95, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p99
Presents several control/lift mechanisms for cabinet and case goods. Includes Wood Technology Inc.'s Superstar appliance lift mechanism; Eubank Inc.'s line of motorized, remote control sliding door mechanisms for home theater cabinetry; The Kiwi Connection's Ezyfold door control units.
- Hot products. Colucci, Deana // Design News;11/4/96, Vol. 52 Issue 22, p20
Introduces several enclosure products. Includes PS+PLUS modular enclosures; 5400 Series machine-control enclosures and Rose suspension arm systems; SLIMCAB cabinets.
- Electronic combination lock offers flexibility and optimum security. // Vending International;Jan2007, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p16
The article evaluates the Digital Combination Lock offered by Lowe & Fletcher.
- Safety is locked in. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p27
Features locking mechanism manufacturer Lowe & Fletcher's pedestal lock for interlock/anti-tilt drawer systems. Description; System as an integral part of the slide assembly.