Berman gets to grips with some of the very latest styles at ZOW expo
- Doubling up. // Cabinet Maker;07/10/98, Issue 5096, p26
Reports on London, England-based Berman Components' introduction of three three-millimeter thick edgebanding ranges featuring double layers.
- Sleek-look Storage. // Cabinet Maker;10/23/98, Issue 5111, p21
Features Berman Components' range of stainless steel tambour doors. Width and height; Back panel power points; Berman's cable management system Topspin with flexible interconnecting cable chips.
- FTTx cabinet. // CED;Oct2007, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p52
The article evaluates the OptiTect Local Convergence LS Series Cabinet from Corning Cable System.
- Added value and storage. // Cabinet Maker;03/09/2001, Issue 5228, p1
Introduces the kitchen drawer storage system by Berman Components.
- Berman's ideal match. // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p24
Features Berman Components' profile wrapping quality foils for the furniture manufacturing industry. Applications.
- UNITED WE STAND... // Cabinet Maker;4/3/2009, Issue 5631, p20
The article reviews the exhibition event organized by Ekornes ASA, a company in the cabinet making industry, in Great Britain from March 20-23, 2009.
- Queries. // Magazine Antiques;Feb82, Vol. 121 Issue 2, p502
The article discusses several projects to be conducted for the antiques industry. Sue Wheeler will be researching the careers of William and Samuel Fisk, cabinet makers of Boston, Massachusetts. An exhibition will be held for the paintings and drawings of the Dutch-American artist Albert van...