Show preview: Long Point
- Value drives upholstery. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;1/20/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p16
Focuses on upholstery producers' participation in the January 2003 Canadian Home Furnishings Market, held in Toronto, Ontario. Dominant theme of quality at an affordable price point; Most popular prices on Canadian retail floors for stationary sofas; Exhibition of home theater seating; Revival...
- THE MAIN EVENT. // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2009, Issue 5624, p18
The article reviews the exhibition "Interiors Birmingham 2009" held at National Exhibition Centre in Solihull, England from January 18-21, 2009.
- Split personality. // Cabinet Maker;02/19/99, Issue 5126, p22
Features upholstered products introduced at The Furniture Show held in January 1999 in Great Britain. Corinth Designs' products featuring clean lines and right angles; Contemporary products from Contemporary Furniture Co.; Trend towards practical designs; Products from Morris Upholstery...
- Floor space at regional show sells fast. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2014, Issue 5885, p10
The article previews the exhibition "South West Furniture Show" at the Sedgemoor Auction Centre in Bridgwater Somerset, Great Britain from September 16-18, 2014 which features the upholstery firms Sitbest, Furnico, Rowico, Sherborne and Kingstown.
- Leather suppliers happy despite attendance. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;1/22/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p58
The article reports that leather upholstery exhibitors at the Tupelo Furniture Market in Mississippi in January 2007 achieved some sales and new accounts despite the low number of buyers. Some of the exhibitors were Dry Creek Furniture, Luke Leather and Davis International. Dry Creek's Kenyon...
- Arkana offers a la Carte upholstery. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p4
Highlights the upholstery and furniture exhibition at the Creative Upholstery showroom in Great Britain. Launch of the a la Carte upholstery range by Arkana; Fabrics design and types of the Free Spirit collection of Studio Warwick; Introduction of the Prima plus range by Pendragon.
- Quebec market widening net to include big stores. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the success of the Salon du Meuble de QuÃ©bec exhibition of case goods and upholstery, despite weak business conditions and a lower-than-expected attendance of buyers in Quebec. Type of audience; Sentiments of sales executives from leading furniture companies, on the attendance of...
- Upholstery exhibitors undaunted by slower traffic. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;7/31/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p20
The article looks at the sales performance of upholstery exhibitors at the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada in July 2006. The trade fair was weaker than previous fairs, but buyers were more of the serious kind. Benetti's Italia offered Italian-style goods made in the Philippines. Flair...
- Uph. importers hit all price points. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;7/31/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p20
The article reports that exhibitors of imported upholstery at the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada in July 2006 offered a wide range of prices, starting from an Asian sofa priced at $199 to the high priced product at over $2,000. Emerald Home Furnishings offered stationary sofas from...