Work to start on Stokers' 10th store in Southport
- Stokers reports steady annual results. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2012, Issue 5803, p6
The article reports that Stokers Ltd., the Southport-based furniture retailer, has reported a relatively steady set of annual figures.
- Stokers makes a large impression in Leeds. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2003, Issue 5332, p5
Reports on the schedule for the opening of the Christopher Pratts store of the furniture firm Stokers in Leeds, England. Store space; Number of outlets; Company history.
- Chester store for Stokers. // Cabinet Maker;6/8/2007, Issue 5541, p4
The article reports on the plan of Stokers to open a store in Chester, England in September 2007. The store will be located on the site of a former Courts store in the area. It will be one of the company's largest furniture stores. The building will be renovated to create a glass and stone look....
- Positive holiday weekend. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p5
Reports on the sales performance of the furniture retailers during the Bank Holiday in England. Closure of Amazing Emporium International at Monday due to staff shortage; Expectations of the retailers; Number of stores closed by Stokers during the holiday.
- Sales rise at North West independent as it confirms acquisition. // Cabinet Maker;9/18/2015, Issue 5949, p6
The article reports on the increased sales of Great Britain's largest family-run furniture businesses, Stokers, for its latest full-year of trading and mentions the acquisition of furniture store, Lucas Furniture in Aylesbury, England.
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.
- A SILVER LINING FOR SAN FRANCISCO. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p50
Presents information on Eric Brand Furniture, a furniture store in Burlingame, California. Product lines; Information on its owner; Description of the craftmanship of its products.