Bloomsbury is best ever launch for David Paine
- Founders sell shares in leather company. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2005, Issue 5456, p4
Reports on the plan of the founders of upholstery manufacturer David Paine Associates to sell their shares in the company in Great Britain. Factors affecting the founders' decision; Implication of the sale for the company; Statement of managing director Glen Dixon on the impact of the share...
- Waving the flag. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;9/30/2005, Issue 5458, p16
Presents an interview with Glen Dixon, marketing director of British upholstery manufacturer David Paine Associates. Reasons behind the decision of the company to maintain its domestic production rather than outsource overseas; Efforts of Dixon to change the attitude of British shoppers by...
- Paine pair in new venture. // Cabinet Maker;4/28/2006, Issue 5485, p4
The article reports that David Paine Associates' David and Jane Paine, have set up a new upholstery business called David and Jane Paine Furniture Collection (DJPFC). It will offer products manufactured and designed in Great Britain. The product range will include lighting, occasional furniture,...
- DPA creditors await their fate. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2008, Issue 5574, p3
The article announces that David Paine Associates Ltd. will have a creditors' meeting on February 13, 2008.
- New units ups DPA's output. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p6
Reports the increase of the production capacity of the upholstery company David Paine Associates (DPA) in the United States. Acquisition of the company of a unit in the Isle of Sheppey in Kentucky; Comments from the DPA managing director David Paine; Estimates of the amount of the firm's turnover.
- Development role for Paine. // Cabinet Maker;02/15/2002, Issue 5274, p4
Reports the focus of the industrial management at David Payne Associates in Great Britain.
- DPA faces administration as tough conditions hit. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2008, Issue 5571, p5
The article focuses on the tough trading conditions imposed by Great Britain government to manufacturers and retailers including David Paine Associates Ltd. (DPA). DPA is in the process of informing its 50 stocklists of the situation. The company noted that it cannot get finance from the bank...
- product review. // Cabinet Maker;6/8/2007, Issue 5541, p27
The article evaluates several furniture products including the Dee - Stunning modern medium sofa corner from David Paine Associates Ltd., a contemporary chair from David Paine Associates Ltd. and the York Sofabed from Luxor Upholstery.
- Long Point. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p15
Features several furniture at the exhibit in Derbyshire, England. Jasper sofa of David Paine Associates; Keats sofa from Contrast Upholstery; Pine bedroom furniture from Hypnos.