London show demonstrates UK's cutting edge designers
- Exhibition design could prompt more collaboration. Relph-Knight, Lynda // Design Week;1/24/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p4
Comments on the financial troubles being faced by the exhibition design sectors as of January 2002. Strategies implemented by museums and galleries in response to the challenge; Importance of the concept of collaboration among designers.
- Show booth designers & builders. // Business NH Magazine;May96, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p43
Presents information on exhibit-booth design services in New Hampshire.
- Show decorators. // Business NH Magazine;May96, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p44
Presents information on companies which provide design services for trade shows in New Hampshire.
- A celebration of line. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);1/16/2014, p2
The article offers information on the event, Drawn From, being organized at Gallery Libby Sellers, London, England on March 1, 2014.
- THE WEEK AHEAD. // Design Week;10/30/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p40
Features events of interest to the field of design, compiled as of October 30, 2003. History of Modern Design in the Home exhibition; Cassina at Aram trade show; Call for entries to the British Animation Awards 2004.
- Two agencies join forces on science tour. // Event;Jul/Aug2002, p5
Reports on the joint efforts of associate design agencies Z Design and Creative Change in producing an exhibit for the Cancer Research charity in Great Britain. Features of the exhibit; Purpose of the exhibit.
- Snapshot. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;6/4/2012, Vol. 268 Issue 16, pCA40
Photographs of are presented on the art exhibition "Triskelion" project in San Francisco, California's Presidio, a winner in AIASF's Design Awards 2012 competition
- THE WEEK AHEAD. // Design Week;1/15/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p40
Focuses on events related to the design industry in Great Britain. Addicted to Love mixed-media exhibition to be held in Liverpool, England; Exhibit featuring paintings by Tony Turner; Public Address System posters exhibition at the Henry Peacock Gallery in London, England.
- Portrait Gallery displays At Large. // Design Week;1/24/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the effort of At Large to start designing National Portrait Gallery's Americans exhibition in London, England, as of January 2002. Details of the design plans; Items to be featured in the exhibition; Reason why At Large was chosen to handle the work.